Since we won't get dredgion before a month...let's organize duels :)?

Neferupito

@Kibbelz

Would it be considered a breach of TOS if asmo and elyos were just doing fair 1v1 in the abyss? Like 2 groups on each side, kisk there and just duel to death. When duel is finished 2 new people come and fight, etc. The goal is just to get some fair pvp which can be hard to find given the low population these days.

This was always considered legal on retail Aion, but be prepared to get reported for AP trading despite doing honest duels, then getting unfairly banned a la steel rake.  Most people won't risk it because this community is super toxic and the GMs don't have a great track record.

16 hours ago, Nsn said:

This was always considered legal on retail Aion, but be prepared to get reported for AP trading despite doing honest duels, then getting unfairly banned a la steel rake.  Most people won't risk it because this community is super toxic and the GMs don't have a great track record.

Nsn, you talk a lot here and on Reddit yet I never see you in the Abyss.

Do you only PvP when it's a fair 1v1? I don't understand. Please enlighten me.

4 hours ago, 19s19C5EB said:

Nsn, you talk a lot here and on Reddit yet I never see you in the Abyss.

Do you only PvP when it's a fair 1v1? I don't understand. Please enlighten me.

What are you talking about? I lived in the abyss for 2 months. For the past few weeks I've been playing much, much less though as there's nothing to do.

21 hours ago, Nsn said:

Does a duel still award you AP though? I mean you do not kil the enemy, he reaches 1 HP and loses, does a DoT remain after duel to finish you off?

And yes of course you would get caught into the AP trading issue even if it is not what you wanted. People would take videos and accuse you.

Archived