Daeva Pass POLL

Sab

Will you buy the 4th (current) Daeva pass?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the 4th Daeva pass?

• Yes
    • No (or at least not until 1.5)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2021 at 01:00 PM

I wont be buying even though i would of this month normally and probaly would of spent more on other items.

However the following stops me buying.

Items are not account Bound.

Things like reset scrolls, titles  and most Dyes are not sellable 

We dont get as many crowns as Korea and they refuse to make them account bound.

The cost is way to  high for mostly crappy food and scroll items 30 dollars to unlock then 90 quna a level is way over priced.

The shop has no Qol items added such as Experience and AP amulets permanent pets and passes to transfer gear too Alts or sell.

And lastly still waiting for @Kibbelz to actually reply to my direct messgae from over 15 days ago.They dont deserve my money and their support gave terrible service so it cost them a player that spent several thousand in 1 month.So just highlights they dont care about people who spend money, what sort of company doesnt even respond to people spending money.

The poll should be if you bought previous passes, will you buy again or not. I never bought it and I never will. None of the rewards worth the money.

If someone bought it before and they will not buy again these are their target audience for daeva pass

5 hours ago, Aria said:

The poll should be if you bought previous passes, will you buy again or not. I never bought it and I never will. None of the rewards worth the money.

If someone bought it before and they will not buy again these are their target audience for daeva pass

Perhaps, but in my case the objection is the principle of the pass, not the quality. The principle has not changed since day 1.

On 9/21/2021 at 12:38 AM, Zarbi said:

Perhaps, but in my case the objection is the principle of the pass, not the quality. The principle has not changed since day 1.

Well I haven't bought daeva passes so the "4th" also makes no difference to me. But I could have bought it if it was very good for its money.

I can't decide yet. The enchantment stones last time felt worth it, alongside coins, emotes, dye; You had something for almost everyone.. but an extra sub price and then some doesn't feel worth a few crowns this time around. I don't like paying for the same content twice either. I can't reskin my outfits, so I have to repurchase them. No thanks. But my biggest wish would be that AP gear be transferred in account warehouse..that would help kickstart the community catching up and balance the availability of balanced warfare..but that increases the chance of buying daeva pass across more accounts just for crowns.. Wait.. Nope, probably not going to feed into this spell at all. Just gonna rift and kill more bots (yes, there are still bots)

Archived