end of classic

Nunes

i just joined IS A a couple of days ago, cause it was recomended to me. At first i thought most players are at the higher level areas, but aperantly not. Here i sit now on an empty server and having invested to much time for nothing?

Is there a possibility of a Server-Merge with Siel at least? Both servers together would have a somewhat acceptable population

yea people know when a relationship is one sided and somewhat abusive.  nc soft absolutely hates na players.  they prove that every single time they update and have taken every single quality of life feature out.   they also just want your money,  they do not care one bit about your gaming experience.  not even a little. they are here to cash in then dip tf out.  and killing the game is their plan as they simply do not care anymore about na,  and want it to die.  they're doing such a good job at that, at least.

shame on you n c soft.

11 hours ago, Arhangelos said:

The game had its death wish shown to public on day 1 when they showed the model they implemented. Whoever didn't see that coming didn't play Aion a single day in their life.

I've been saying this since week one.  game is unrecognizable.  this isnt aion classic.  its aion't give a nyerk.

Dunno about the state of siel but on IS its even a problem to find a good quantity of manastones, for ap 30 set for example that require MB+23 there are like 4/5 at broker each day and if u fail alot u are left for days without the chance to equip that piece even if you have the money for buying more; only solution atm is to make an alt and farm mana Stones urself (if u have the time).

Even making moneys is a problem as the quantity of players that Will buy things is very low, keeping a server almost empty is damaging the economy aswell....i Just hope they will merge server at one point.

On 10/17/2021 at 6:18 PM, heydarling said:

I've been saying this since week one.  game is unrecognizable.  this isnt aion classic.  its aion't give a nyerk.

This is why I didn't even wait for my 30 days pre-sub to end before I quit it. They were lucky it was my main account on retail otherwise I would have defo charge it back.

That promise that it will be sub only and no p2w made me pre-order and thankfully 1 month only. But because of all of that I will never trust them with pre orders, I'll have to wait to see what they deliver. It is not about the 20$ I gave them, it is because I was promised ice-cream for dessert and I was served sh**t.

Quitting is certainly everyone's right, but why keep coming in here and complaining about a game you've quit playing?  Seems like a waste of your time.  Move along.

Still plenty of people playing everyday and having a good time, on Siel anyway.  Broker is moving fast, items sell out quickly, had nearly 3 full alliances for Gojira last night, Dredge groups are forming the entire 2 hour window for all three pops, LFG is lively ... there's a whole group of the population spamming for FT repeatables everyday.  I would guess these players are coming over from IS and leveling new toons.  Good participation at sieges.  Rifting is kind of slow.  Lots of farming for Balaur mats to finish Fenris.

So, sorry you didn't enjoy the game and were expecting something else.  Hope you find a game that suits your needs and holds your interest, but I'm not sure what you gain by spending any time on the forums just trying to flame a company and a game you've since moved on from.  Seems rather sad really.

1 hour ago, Yoloranger said:

Quitting is certainly everyone's right, but why keep coming in here and complaining about a game you've quit playing?  Seems like a waste of your time.  Move along.

Still plenty of people playing everyday and having a good time, on Siel anyway.  Broker is moving fast, items sell out quickly, had nearly 3 full alliances for Gojira last night, Dredge groups are forming the entire 2 hour window for all three pops, LFG is lively ... there's a whole group of the population spamming for FT repeatables everyday.  I would guess these players are coming over from IS and leveling new toons.  Good participation at sieges.  Rifting is kind of slow.  Lots of farming for Balaur mats to finish Fenris.

So, sorry you didn't enjoy the game and were expecting something else.  Hope you find a game that suits your needs and holds your interest, but I'm not sure what you gain by spending any time on the forums just trying to flame a company and a game you've since moved on from.  Seems rather sad really.

I've told him that once too. Apparently he has nothing else to do.

Archived