Thank you NCSoft <3

Lunalea

Despite it being pretty much a public secret at this point, I'll be prudent enough to avoid naming and shaming any particular individuals. I would like to thank NCSoft though, for a step in the right direction, perhaps one to herald the turning of tides into a more balanced, fair environment free of third-party programs. I sincerely hope the server merge and HP adjustment efforts will follow suit. Summa summarum:

Get banned hacker (I know you're reading this, get mad and start balding also)

1 hour ago, Blademastaz said:

Doesn't look like they touched AP traders, considering the people from Resurgence known for doing it are still going up 50k a day as officers on the leaderboards lol 

Isn't possible that they are killing Kistenian or maximus, depending on faction? People get a lot of AP daily from those NPCs if they farm consistenly.

1 hour ago, Blademastaz said:

Doesn't look like they touched AP traders, considering the people from Resurgence known for doing it are still going up 50k a day as officers on the leaderboards lol 

I ( & others in legion) reported like 8-10 players in the last few weeks with screenshots of active ap trading and things like that and none of them are banned yet. and yes most are from Resurgence.... 

Archived