1 kinah retuning

Ele-DN

10 minutes ago, Ele-DN said:

yeah. bringing it up before it magically disappears. Whats your reason to try and keep it in game? keep hiding it and using it in bare sight?

YES, if it was not permanent we are happy they forgot about it.

What is YOUR reason to expose it and have it removed? Will it work for you to have it removed?

There is absolutely no way this game wouldn't be a better place without you.

Well, like I said, a CM said it would be a permanent feature, MEANING someone already asked, MEANING that if they had to remove it, they would've done it already.

We all know we can almost never have nice things. And if it was not to be a permanent thing, I'm SURE  it would've gotten removed already.

Just think logically. You really think that nobody ever sent them messages about it?

@Kibbelzjust confirm it and close the topic, it's pointless fight over a mere confirmation that was never needed in the first place, but people like to be silly, I guess. *i NeEd tO KnOw*

10 minutes ago, Arhangelos said:

YES, if it was not permanent we are happy they forgot about it.

What is YOUR reason to expose it and have it removed? Will it work for you to have it removed?

There is absolutely no way this game wouldn't be a better place without you.

inc personal attacks

7 minutes ago, Unbuff-DN said:

Well, like I said, a CM said it would be a permanent feature, MEANING someone already asked, MEANING that if they had to remove it, they would've done it already.

We all know we can almost never have nice things. And if it was not to be a permanent thing, I'm SURE  it would've gotten removed already.

Just think logically. You really think that nobody ever sent them messages about it?

@Kibbelzjust confirm it and close the topic, it's pointless fight over a mere confirmation that was never needed in the first place, but people like to be silly, I guess. *i NeEd tO KnOw*

oly? source? 

2 hours ago, Ele-DN said:

Sure it does. someone getting their perfect stat for virtually no cost. then someone months ago had to spend 1-2b on it. sounds fair right? 

So you are feeling hurt because you spent billions on retune before 1-kinah buff so you decided to screw up everyone now ? How low is that ?

1 hour ago, Gabrielis-KT said:

So you are feeling hurt because you spent billions on retune before 1-kinah buff so you decided to screw up everyone now ? How low is that ?

How do you know I spent that much retuning? Also, billions is pocket change if you're asking. Second, i'm not asking for this buff to be removed. Where are you getting that form?

Archived