Tahabata Drop lower.

Braandy

Hello all, I would like to know if the drop event is helping you to get eternal weapons,

I have already spent 40 times killing tahabata, until now I have not been able to see that he dropped something eternal, since Wednesday the event began I have been killing him 5 times and the truth is that the drop is horrible. Or maybe it's just me that this happens to?

I'm spending khina scrolls reset dark poet, blue balaur but nevertheless this is too ugly, more than 40 times killing him and the worst thing is that not even with drop eternal event I don't know what to think.

this event looks fake.

I don't think the event is fake, there is someone who had two eternals drop, and I myself saw 6 golds drop in DC...

However, my runs in DP (50 or 60, 3 in the last day) have yielded 0 eternals... I think the RNG is ridiculous to begin with, so the increase was maybe.. not as high as one may think.

1 hour ago, Stormwing said:

@Adla:
60 runs in three days is some dedication. Sadly I lack the kinah for that. I saw four eternals since the event started. Yet I can not confirm any increase in gold drops at all.

However, my runs in DP (50 or 60, 3 in the last day)  

what?

from what I realize I'm not the only one who is getting tired of the low drop rate. We will have to wait if this Wednesday there will be improvements,We hope that the response from the GM is not too late, that they do not expect several players to withdraw from aion.

While I understand everyone wished they had Taha's weapon, we're talking about eternal weapons. You can still do great with a TL weapon and you'll still enjoy the game. I think we're ''lucky'' we got the craft for it so soon. This is classic after all, we need to stop trying to get max gear within a month of playing. Back in the days we had enough of one hand to count who would ever see one drop and we'd still enjoy the game. When 2.0 comes out, it'll be the same for Besh, but add armor on top of it all lol. Better get ready! If you're over taha, get a 50e pvp weapon and you will do great anyway :) . 

Archived