Weekly Server Maintenance - February 2, 2022

Rin

• Aion Team

Hello Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

This is a regular routine maintenance.

Thank you!

Can you give insight as to if there are any drop rate events planned for the near future? I swear my account seems bugged. I've run close to 100 Dark Poeta runs and cleared S rank every time, and have only seen 1 single eternal drop, a tome. I haven't even seen more than 5 Anuhart fabled (gold) weapons drop. Its getting a little out of control.

7 minutes ago, Rain-DN said:

Can you give insight as to if there are any drop rate events planned for the near future? I swear my account seems bugged. I've run close to 100 Dark Poeta runs and cleared S rank every time, and have only seen 1 single eternal drop, a tome. I haven't even seen more than 5 Anuhart fabled (gold) weapons drop. Its getting a little out of control.

Shout out to my 335 run of draupnir cave and still no spear.

5 minutes ago, Tasoulaaaa said:

Can we get a update if there is a drop rate increase for Balur mats since the drop rate is so abysmal please, I would like to craft more low lvl Balic weps, and amour but its not worth my time to grind for them.

It will be interesting to see what @CMRin opinion on this matter is when they level up. Here is to hoping she makes it to level 50 :D.

I grinded 10+ hours per day at for 3 weeks at the start of 1.5 for my handicrafting to get 440, the drop rate needs to be increased so it is viable to get expert crafting, that isn't alc or cooking by grinding, its the same as dark poeta I have solo farmed that instance for bosses and balur mats, and maybe I see 1 per run in 4 hours if i'm lucky, please increase the drop rate on those mats.

yes please to all of the above!  I have only gotten my handicrafting to 423 because I refuse to pay the ridiculous prices for the mats just to level it.  I just use what few I happen to get as drops and I don't have time to spend hours upon hours grinding for mats that hardly drop.  Don't even get me started on boiling bloodstains.  I have less than 70 and thats every one that has dropped for me and my Husband since the beginning of the game and some from a friend too!  

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived