Do something or there will be no asmos in the future

TaylorS-DN

Hello, I wanted to propose in this post ideas for Ncsoft to carry out to revive the Asmos faction since the PvP, Sieges and WBs instances are completely dominated by the Elyo faction (One-Endline and only when there are asmos they invite the faction which makes completely useless the few trys that the Asmos already have in the WB) not to mention that the Asmos have not taken a single Andrath and it is seen that the new WB will not be able to win it either.

My ideas are 2:

the first and most effective is that they put a quota of Elyos players to transfer them to the Asmodian faction (which is possible because it has been done on other servers)

The second option and the one that I doubt is very useful due to how complex it is to equip in the current Aion is that they put a reward so that those who start from 0 in the Asmo faction receive non-tradable rewards (good enough so that they remain almost the same equipped as they were in Elyos) at least I think it should be:

1_Weapom FS box selection

2_Armor FS box selection x6

3_50 manastone ultimate box selection

4_100 Legendary Enchants

5_Runastone selection box x3

6_Shinning gemstone selection box x6

7_Refine Stone enchantment x10

8_Minion S Contract 

9_DaevaSkill Box Selection x30

10_DaevaSkill Passive Box x1

11_Prestige Pass 30 Days

I hope Ncsoft do anything please

You are like demanding like a hostage taker just siege like buff could be enough . I also agree on this one but his demand is too much . I'm an elyos suppressed by those 2 legions . What if they reduce the damage of the players who rolled everytime till their DPs is so low that they rather not participate. Also auto group will be nice.

Hello Daeva! my best advice its re roll and join in the cute, bright and good force, its been the same during 9 years? at least in the server i used to play Israphel-Danaria and now KT.  NCsoft should wipe the entire asmo faction and make elyos only  vs balaur would be the best option. ncsoft did the best but isnt enought they removed claw, furback, and bad looking in asmos to gain more populatiry but wanst enought so! join us! stop playing in the stinky side!  

1 hour ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

Hello Daeva! my best advice its re roll and join in the cute, bright and good force, its been the same during 9 years? at least in the server i used to play Israphel-Danaria and now KT.  NCsoft should wipe the entire asmo faction and make elyos only  vs balaur would be the best option. ncsoft did the best but isnt enought they removed claw, furback, and bad looking in asmos to gain more populatiry but wanst enought so! join us! stop playing in the stinky side!  

I see your grammar is as terrible as your pvp abilities.  

On 2/27/2022 at 12:43 PM, TaylorS-DN said:

Hello, I wanted to propose in this post ideas for Ncsoft to carry out to revive the Asmos faction since the PvP, Sieges and WBs instances are completely dominated by the Elyo faction (One-Endline and only when there are asmos they invite the faction which makes completely useless the few trys that the Asmos already have in the WB) not to mention that the Asmos have not taken a single Andrath and it is seen that the new WB will not be able to win it either.

My ideas are 2:

the first and most effective is that they put a quota of Elyos players to transfer them to the Asmodian faction (which is possible because it has been done on other servers)

The second option and the one that I doubt is very useful due to how complex it is to equip in the current Aion is that they put a reward so that those who start from 0 in the Asmo faction receive non-tradable rewards (good enough so that they remain almost the same equipped as they were in Elyos) at least I think it should be:

1_Weapom FS box selection

2_Armor FS box selection x6

3_50 manastone ultimate box selection

4_100 Legendary Enchants

5_Runastone selection box x3

6_Shinning gemstone selection box x6

7_Refine Stone enchantment x10

8_Minion S Contract 

9_DaevaSkill Box Selection x30

10_DaevaSkill Passive Box x1

11_Prestige Pass 30 Days

I hope Ncsoft do anything please

You Forgot to mention free collection and ultimate transforms. Without that you will still cry.

9 hours ago, Roserial-DN said:

I see your grammar is as terrible as your pvp abilities.  

Can you point out his grammer mistakes, so that he can learn grammer. Or grammer classes would be great. 

On 2/27/2022 at 9:13 AM, TaylorS-DN said:

WTT xBella for Aiyah, my wraps! PM

Archived