Weekly Server Maintenance - March 16, 2022 [Classic]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Dungeon Delve Event Begins
    • A survey with an additional 2 Time Activation Stones will be available to claim for the duration of the event. (March 16 - April 6)
    • This survey is available once per account, for characters at level 50. Please make sure to claim this on the character you wish to use them on. Thank you!

Thank you!

@Rin so a few questions about the bundles of this event are they gonna be /roll for whole group or per person loot. And are you going to beable to pick the godstones you want from the godstone bundle or is it going to be random on what you obtain ???

• Aion Team
33 minutes ago, Kyio said:

@Rin so a few questions about the bundles of this event are they gonna be /roll for whole group or per person loot. And are you going to beable to pick the godstones you want from the godstone bundle or is it going to be random on what you obtain ???

According to the team, the bundles will be a roll for the whole group, not per person.

As for the godstone (and all other) possible bonus loot bundles, their rewards are random and not selectable. 

30 minutes ago, Jake-DN said:

Question regarding Adma Stronghold. There are technically 3 bosses that drop keys to open doors, 2 of which to fight Lannok, 1 to fight Princess. 

Can you skip both keybosses for Lannok? 

Correct, you can skip both! The door will require no key during the event.

Hope this helps a little for you both!

5 minutes ago, Rin said:

According to the team, the bundles will be a roll for the whole group, not per person. Also, all of the bundles are random and NOT select. 

Correct, you can skip both! The door will require no key during the event.

Hope this helps a little for you both!

Thank you for the quick response!

10 Minute Adma runs here we go :D

@Rin why don't you split the event into 3 parts for the 3 weeks duration instead of packing them all into one like this and overwhelm the majority of the less hardcore players?

We can have these drops only in DP for one week, then only in forts for the next week, and then only in DC/TL for the last week. Having everything at once like this feels very overwhelming, you feel like you have to run them or you'll be behind everyone, but running even just half of these instances in one day is already enough to burn anyone out.

I guess this is too late to make a suggestion but I just had to say it. It's much more fun to be spamming the one "buffed" instance of the week than to feel like you have to run as many of the instances available as possible.

10 hours ago, Ussopsk said:

@Rin why don't you split the event into 3 parts for the 3 weeks duration instead of packing them all into one like this and overwhelm the majority of the less hardcore players?

We can have these drops only in DP for one week, then only in forts for the next week, and then only in DC/TL for the last week. Having everything at once like this feels very overwhelming, you feel like you have to run them or you'll be behind everyone, but running even just half of these instances in one day is already enough to burn anyone out.

I guess this is too late to make a suggestion but I just had to say it. It's much more fun to be spamming the one "buffed" instance of the week than to feel like you have to run as many of the instances available as possible.

oh this is very easy to understand. a single instance every week makes non-premium members able to play that instance once per day (3 events, 3 weeks= 21 instances total) on the contrary all the events in the same week makes them choose just 1 to play per day (7 total). why would they help non-premiums? they did too much to let them away from their server.

Ussopsk, you don't have to run every instance, you can just run what you want. Why would you cut down the event on other players to suit yourself just because you don't want to or can't run everything? We all have lives, jobs, families and responsibilities but there's no reason to actually dumb down the event. Just take your own suggestion and run it exactly how you suggested it, no need for them to alter anything.

NC has actually delivered a pretty good event that suits what a lot of the population has been asking for. 

Thank you for organizing this event! I feel like our opinions are heard since GM Rin took charge!

Also, the last dredge is too late for the majority of population ( 12am WST, 1am CST, 2am EST) maybe move up an hour or two? lol

17 hours ago, Rin said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 5 hours.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Dungeon Delve Event Begins
    • A survey with an additional 2 Time Activation Stones will be available to claim for the duration of the event. (March 16 - April 6)
    • This survey is available once per account, for characters at level 50. Please make sure to claim this on the character you wish to use them on. Thank you!

Thank you!

Will the shard shugo for the opposing factions forts be increased as well to allow use of the extra reset scroll?

45 minutes ago, Piggie said:

Thank you for organizing this event! I feel like our opinions are heard since GM Rin took charge!

Also, the last dredge is too late for the majority of population ( 12am WST, 1am CST, 2am EST) maybe move up an hour or two? lol

Yeah I feel bad for all of the people that cannot make dredge anymore. The time they had was really nice and daylight savings didn't help. Nice suggestion bacon

1 hour ago, Piggie said:

This is a NA server and I believe correct when say the Eastern Time Zone is one of the  biggest timezones in North America.  All the dredges suck for anyone in this time zone.  Dredges are 2 p.m (people at work/school) , 10 P.m ( many probably getting ready to head to bed cause have work or school next day), and 2 a.m see previous answer.  Dredges should be moved up 1 hour, and so should Mon to Fri siege time which is current 11 p.m.  IMO dredges should be 1 p.m, 9 p.m and 1 a.m EST.  and Sieges can be moved up to 10 p.m EST.  Off top of head this should cause no overlap even on weekends.

@Rinwe love the event, this is great it really is. Everybody is totally stoked but I see one bottleneck holding everybody back that I noticed last time too. There are not a ton of blue balaur scales, it takes 20 per person per run and the broker was already bought out and prices jacked up. Is there any way that we can get a time activation stone in the quna shop and one put for sale on the event vendor? 

10 minutes ago, Stibrio-Siel said:

if you read the event there is not more % to get drops, just rush to last boss.

Taha procs are 100% guaranteed so if you can spam runs faster it makes achieving the weapon faster regardless. With that being said, the event makes it more worth doing because I can finish in 20 minutes instead of 50.

• Aion Team

Hey everyone! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself so far this morning, I've let the team know the positive responses. Please do keep us updated on how things are and as always, keep giving your feedback! The team is watching what is happening here and I'll keep reporting stuff up as I can. As always, if I can't respond to everyone I greatly apologize (and as always I stress—no promises!). There's already some great feedback in here, too, so thank you!

Also props to the team. I only report what I can, they make the actions happen! Sometimes it does take a impressive amount of time before we can get things moving, so thank you again so much for your absolute patience as we continue to work on things little by little. ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Rin said:

Hey everyone! Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself so far this morning, I've let the team know the positive responses. Please do keep us updated on how things are and as always, keep giving your feedback! The team is watching what is happening here and I'll keep reporting stuff up as I can. As always, if I can't respond to everyone I greatly apologize (and as always I stress—no promises!). There's already some great feedback in here, too, so thank you!

Also props to the team. I only report what I can, they make the actions happen! Sometimes it does take a impressive amount of time before we can get things moving, so thank you again so much for your absolute patience as we continue to work on things little by little. ❤️ 

Thank you for your activeness with the community and we always appreciate your responses!

2 minutes ago, DMob-DN said:

last event had improved rates , this current event does not , enjoy ur blue hat

You still get marks off Taha and faded marks for crafting, weapon is a guarantee after x amount of runs. You get 3 faded and usually a few marks back from a craft and at least there's reset scrolls now. What do you want them to do, just drop a Taha selection box in your inventory? 

6 minutes ago, Ontwo said:

You still get marks off Taha and faded marks for crafting, weapon is a guarantee after x amount of runs. You get 3 faded and usually a few marks back from a craft and at least there's reset scrolls now. What do you want them to do, just drop a Taha selection box in your inventory? 

maybe if this game had decent drop rate instead of shitty mechanic that makes you have to run the instance 200 time to get something you can use , just maybe there would be more people playin this game

Also tell this to my 500++ DC runs and still no spear

drop rate is terrible , you can argument all you want dosent change the fact.

Archived