Divine Siege Feedback

HeartStrings-DN

It's a waste of time!  With a full league of 8 Alliances and beating on Dux for a full hour his HP was only down by 1/4 and that was with the asmos beating on him from the other side too.  The only thing I got from it was 1800 AP which came from PVP kills.   So there was a lot of excitement to run it even though its unreasonably late for Easter US time zones people still showed up to be nothing short of disappointed again in yet another failure of delivering new content that is actually useful in anyway.

Good night

Not entirely true. Lots of elys quit after 20mins or went to pvp when they realized theyre not going to kill it in time.

Also there were no asmos attacking it from the other side, an insignificant amount at best. Hell we didn't kill the gate on the other side untill the siege was halfway over and we had like 2 groups there.

That said though, dux hp is probably too high and with our current player numbers there's no faction going to take it ever. A 35% reduction in hp value of the divine dux/deitys would probably be a good place to start but I am not an expert.

4 hours ago, Dignity said:

Not entirely true. Lots of elys quit after 20mins or went to pvp when they realized theyre not going to kill it in time.

Also there were no asmos attacking it from the other side, an insignificant amount at best. Hell we didn't kill the gate on the other side untill the siege was halfway over and we had like 2 groups there.

That said though, dux hp is probably too high and with our current player numbers there's no faction going to take it ever. A 35% reduction in hp value of the divine dux/deitys would probably be a good place to start but I am not an expert.

Well in my humble opinion and until which time they adjust DUX HP (and I have no idea where you came up with a 35% reduction because we only got him down to where he had 75% HP left in an hour.   Even if they reduced it by 50% it still wouldn't have been enough.  So I'll say it again, right now its a complete waste of time unless you can think of a reason that beating on Dux for an hour somehow does something for you.   And yes I saw asmos on the other side of DUX although I dont know how many there were but I saw them attacking dux just like we were.   And I do not think we will ever see as many Eylos going to Divine siege as we did last night even when they fix it.  Lot of people were excited to experience the new siege.  It was such a disappointment it was really pathetic so I dont know what your finding valuable in it.   But good luck continuing to go to it likely by yourself until Aion announces they fixed it.

I logged in exclusively to experience this i was elyos side and you guys sucked(no offense intended). You did not even do the boss mechanics you just yeeted it up mid at the dux. In the first 5 minutes of the boss fight a minimum 40% of the league died 4+ times and then they were constantly ganked coming back down because you did not protect your kisks. Due to elyos being actually alliance/league stupid they did not cross res so people could get in to the artifact room where they were meant to be.

Your co-ordination took it down 1/4. That would of easily been 1/2 if you had a less selfish community.

Gaming in 2022 is not really favourable to faction v faction games because everyone is in it for themselves unfortunately.

With all that being said it still needs a 50% HP nerf.

I was very skeptical if Divine was going to be won by either faction due to retail flashbacks pre 2.0 era.  But after seeing lack of coordination that both sides, Saturday night, had it's safe to say that the Dux will need a significant nerf in HP before it will be plausible for either faction to flip the fort.  It also doesn't help the change of time for events due to daylight savings time has got both sides for player participation at a bare mininum. 

I was there on the DUX , transform the first 10 min,1 died 6 times during the fight , because of aoe ,there was not much of melee to. At 40 minutes the dux was 50%, main reason not enough dps and asmo keeps harassing, it was the first time and we are learning...

I remember 10 years or so ago, it was painfully hard to take Divine when they introduced it. AoE and high Dux AP meant you needed a big League and lots of Xforms.

I had a screen shot with 50+ kisks at the siege. Combat was a slide show on the old Core 2 duo back then.

Archived