Weekly Server Maintenance - April 13, 2022 [Aion]

Rin

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 6am Server Time (4am PT / 7am ET / 12pm UTC), and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Glory Points Season has reset.
  • Rainbow Snake's [Event] Chromatic Bundle has been updated to properly give [Event] Grade A Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box.
    • If you have received a Cute Minion Contract (14 Types) instead of the [Event] Grade A Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box as intended, please contact support for assistance!

Thank you!

Hello @Rin, no other events? It's boring without some good events.  :( 

Well would you make an event called " Hungry Hatchlings " back in the future, it happened to us since 2020 - 2021 it was always happening every few months, that's why we want it so much, thanks and have a nice day.

they said they were going to bring back the pixel event sometime last year and so far nothing, the game's apostles are just decorations because there's no event that gives us one of them unless we pay, we're tired of events that have socket stone and experience extractor, look at the game more, ask what we need and make players feel like playing the game more and not abandoning it. put events where you give us apostles or pixel or something that makes us grow in the game, please

7 hours ago, Rin said:

• Rainbow Snake's [Event] Chromatic Bundle has been updated to properly give [Event] Grade A Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box.
    • If you have received a Cute Minion Contract (14 Types) instead of the [Event] Grade A Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box as intended, please contact support for assistance!

Thank you!

Tweets by AionOps

Lol with alot of alts I used i can't remember whether i got it on which toon. 

• Aion Team

Hey everyone!

Thanks again for all your feedback on events and promotions you'd like to see. Right now, we still have A Dungeon's Legacy and Rainbow Snake Events which only just launched last week, and the Yornunerk's Workshop Promotion is still active until April 20. I know this may not be everything you all want and specifically looking for, which I understand! I will continue to document what did or did not strike your fancy about previous and current ones, along with your desires for other events and promotions and deliver that to the team.

In the mean time, thanks for your patience! We always have other things cooking while continually looking at your feedback. As I will continued to stress, we cannot promise anything, but this post is just me wanting to let you know that I do hear you!

Thanks again so much again for expressing your passions about Aion with us!

• Aion Team
13 minutes ago, Voltric-DN said:

@Rin Do you have a suggestion on what category I should submit my ticket under regarding the Minion Contract issue?

Good question! I just checked with Customer Service, they have asked if you could go to Restoration > Other Restoration Request.

I have also confirmed that this will NOT count against a restoration ticket, so don't be alarmed making a ticket there! They are aware and will investigate each individual ticket. 

@Rin

A small list of previous Events that I would like to see return in the near future:

1. Stormwing event for the Apostle Contracts.
  2. (the real) Solar Weapon event that allows players to craft Solar, Lunar and Meteor Weapons, as well as three permanent Unicorn Mounts (free-to-play friendly version, as before).
  3. Mouse and Keyboard event. Of least importance, but players were told that they would be able to get the 2nd transformation the next time the event rolled around.

22 hours ago, Rin said:
  • If you have received a Cute Minion Contract (14 Types) instead of the [Event] Grade A Rank 4 Minion Contract Selection Box as intended, please contact support for assistance!

What do we do in the event that we don't remember exactly which character received one of these? I know I've received 1 or 2, but don't remember what character it was on. Does support have the competency to check logs for each character to determine which one got the contract?

21 hours ago, Gallium-DN said:

@Rin

A small list of previous Events that I would like to see return in the near future:

1. Stormwing event for the Apostle Contracts.
  2. (the real) Solar Weapon event that allows players to craft Solar, Lunar and Meteor Weapons, as well as three permanent Unicorn Mounts (free-to-play friendly version, as before).
  3. Mouse and Keyboard event. Of least importance, but players were told that they would be able to get the 2nd transformation the next time the event rolled around.

I agree with the first 2, but mouse and keyboard are also sold in the prestige vending machine for 15.000 prestige coins, with 15$ and 13 chars you can get easily 2600 prestige coins per week just from the 2 quests (Herelym Mine and kill 50-50 mobs in Lakrum), plus the daily for being logged in and additional from looting mobs that you killed with your main and of course by killing bosses in instances. You could possibly make enough coins to get 1 per month just for 15$ and you will enjoy prestige benefits.

The difficult ones are the impossible-to-get apostles and the ancient ones that we need for the collections (cat doctor, winter fox, ancient hanbok)

• Rin unpinned this topic

Archived