Bug in siege system (a new one)

Chibiusa-DN

Hi, today at siege i got kicked from coallition because the lead from my ally tought i was AFK; but i was registering in the Kisk, and guiding a friend to it because he is new in game. When the leader kicked me some people in the ally start to complain about why he kicked me. After all that i decided to rejoin to the coallition and just go to siege, but the system said that as i left voluntarily i can't join during 5 min... and i lost all progress i did, and didnt get any GP cause by what is obviously a bug. I add screenshot of the system chat as proof.
THank you.

unknown.png

Just to repeat from your other thread, the "can't rejoin for five minutes" is not a bug. The phrase about it is poorly translated/localized. If you get kicked, it's a feature to not be allowed back into the coalition for five minutes. It's part of why the guidelines for sieges had to be implemented, because people were wrongfully kicking people just to deny them contribution.

What Cheese said and also dropping this one here in case you haven't read it: 

If you believe that you've been threated wrongly since you stated you were not AFKing etc. I suggest to send in a ticket with all the details and proof you got. There are guidelines for a reason. 

Did the alliance lead do a ready check that you failed to respond to? If not and they just kicked you because you weren't highlighted to him/her (standing near to him/her), then you probably have a case for being kicked without reason. If you failed a ready check, you probably don't.

Go ahead and submit your ticket linking Cyan's guidelines and see what happens. Maybe you will get your GP and the alliance leader will be warned. That's the hope anyway.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Archived