Forums

Low Level Stigmas - still an issue

Easycrow

Look, I appreciate that NCSoft is now selling a box with stigmas in the shop for a decent price however there's still issues with this:

1.) The boxes don't actually contain a choice of all possible stigmas. As an example I am a Spiritmaster that requires Spirit Recovery I in order to unlock an entire stigma tree. It's level 44, which means it's not actually contained within the box of stigmas on the Quna store. It also has had zero listings on the trading post for an extended period of time.  If someone can inform me which mob to grind mindlessly for a few weeks to get this drop please let me know.

2.) What state is the game in where stigmas for core functionality of a given class have to be bought for Quna? Yes it's affordable (for most players) but how did it get to this? Is it a drop rate issue or a player population in certain areas issue, aka not enough people actually killing x mobs to make x stigma drop? Can we address this?

3.) Some players have mentioned some mystical vendor that is/was in the original Aion that sells elusive stigmas. Is this true? If so, I'm assuming it's just not profitable to add to the game. In which case, please at the very least include *all* possible low level stigmas in the boxes you are selling. I will happily give you my money, I just want to play the game. 

Yours sincerely, 

Crow

HTJd666.png

Doom Lure, Curse of Roots etc, needed for both PvE and PvP yet extremely rare and broker for 2mil+ easy. My legion has set up a fund to help legionmates get on track with Stigmas but even so it took me a month for me to be able to pay it back.

I will say this, wealth can be subjective in this game. Many see 2m as chump change and so therefore there is no problem. I personally am happy to tolerate prices up to 5m for a stigma but the real issue comes about when there is simply *no* option to acquire a required stigma at all. That's when we enter into broken game territory.

1 hour ago, Cyfur said:

Spirit Recovery, if it's L44 you probably need to farm in Heiron or  Theobomos or the Asmo equivalent.

Generally an L44 stigma will drop from mobs around L44.

I think you are correct. Makes sense there's locust plague proportions of bots on this level mob in theo so I must be onto a good thing here lol. Cheers.