Jump to content
Forums

Buff from Runestones


HelliosRed-KT
 Share

Recommended Posts

Kerub gave us plume accessories with XP buff . 

A3Cs8oE.png

It says it gives 30 additional ex. 30 what?  30 exp is nothing, as we can compare with millions we get from small Berdin shards or quests. Is it 30%?  It didn't let me drink a green bottle with an exp buff. Once I tried to  take my Kerub's feather accs off and drank a bottle, then put them back on and they deleted that bottle's effect.  :( Applies first among identical effects... but what if I use a Berdin's amulet with 50% exp buff?  

Is a drop rate runestone useful? Does it give 30% drop rate at enchantment +5? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is +30% XP for the +5 XP rune. NCWest's QA doesn't care to even check whether their localization data appears correctly in game or not.

  • STR_rune_boostxp_DESC
    • Gains [%e1.XPBoost.BonusRate]% additional EXP
      Applies first among identical effects

The single "%" (used for inserting valuables) need to be escaped with double "%%" in order to have the percentage mark show up in game.

Edited by The Secret Cow Level
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Kerub gave us plume accessories with XP buff . 

A3Cs8oE.png

It says it gives 30 additional ex. 30 what?  30 exp is nothing, as we can compare with millions we get from small Berdin shards or quests. Is it 30%?  It didn't let me drink a green bottle with an exp buff. Once I tried to  take my Kerub's feather accs off and drank a bottle, then put them back on and they deleted that bottle's effect.  :( Applies first among identical effects... but what if I use a Berdin's amulet with 50% exp buff?  

Is a drop rate runestone useful? Does it give 30% drop rate at enchantment +5? 

 It removed the "bottle" because the effects don't stack/combine. You'll need to unequip and leave off whatever is giving you the 30% to be able to fully use the 50%. I don't think it will let you use a Berdin's Amulet while you have that rune equipped, it'll tell you you're already under the same effect. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's a +2% increase per enchantment level when you enchant the EXP, Drop Boost, and AP gain support runes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alyta-DN said:

 It removed the "bottle" because the effects don't stack/combine. You'll need to unequip and leave off whatever is giving you the 30% to be able to fully use the 50%. I don't think it will let you use a Berdin's Amulet while you have that rune equipped, it'll tell you you're already under the same effect. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's a +2% increase per enchantment level when you enchant the EXP, Drop Boost, and AP gain support runes.

2% per enchant, 5 enchants give 10%, not 30%, so then what is truth, 10 or 30???  I haven't got 50% exp Berdin amulet for quite a long time, so I can't tell, but I have some 50% drop rate amulets. If the runes with 30% buff don't let 50% amulet work, it's out of common sense. Usually in this game a stronger buff would overwrite a weaker one. Some can combine, or at least are allowable to be used together, like the rune buff+Berdin's lucky stars+ Nabaru's fruit. Do you think anything of them doesn't work when combined?

The game has some errors, I think. When I have a yellow line of Berdin't lucky star (>50%) and use exp shards, it visually looks like my exp grows faster than without the stars;  below 50% it still makes effect,  and the Berdin's favor gets exhausted by this, but the game writes me in chat window that I get the amount of exp  same as when I use shards without the stars.  This is incorrect. But when I turn quests in it writes the gotten exp is greater due to Berdin's favor (thit is correct). 

I don't quite understand the Nabaru's fruit. It says it must be exhausted, but whatever I do (kill mobs, turn quests in, eat exp shards), the line of Nabaru's fruit buff remains  full. Does it work at all? Then I used to notice that nabaru's buff suddebly disappeared completely on my next login. Strange things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

2% per enchant, 5 enchants give 10%, not 30%, so then what is truth, 10 or 30???

The xp/ ap / drop rate Runestones by default have 20 % without enchant, so in +5 the Runestone have the additional 10% = 30% in total.

9 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

I don't quite understand the Nabaru's fruit. It says it must be exhausted, but whatever I do (kill mobs, turn quests in, eat exp shards), the line of Nabaru's fruit buff remains  full. Does it work at all? Then I used to notice that nabaru's buff suddebly disappeared completely on my next login. Strange things.

The Nabaru's Fruit is to get additional ( Xp Renown) so its only consumed when you do quest with Renown XP Reward or killing World Bosses in each map for example.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, ErzaScarletxFT said:

The xp/ ap / drop rate Runestones by default have 20 % without enchant, so in +5 the Runestone have the additional 10% = 30% in total.

The Nabaru's Fruit is to get additional ( Xp Renown) so its only consumed when you do quest with Renown XP Reward or killing World Bosses in each map for example.

4VgOq4Y.png

So this description is not exactly correct? 

What means "that doesn't consume energy"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

4VgOq4Y.png

So this description is not exactly correct?

yes, they should correct the description and specify better. They need to change "EXP" for "RXP" (Renown XP).

2 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

What means "that doesn't consume energy"?

Doesn't consume your Elim's Energy.

When charged over 50% your energy bar, you can gain 10% Additional Renown XP (RXP) That doesn't consume the Elim's Energy.

Edited by ErzaScarletxFT
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

4VgOq4Y.png

So this description is not exactly correct? 

What means "that doesn't consume energy"?

Example:

  • You get 1000 FEXP normally
  • With up to 49,99% elim energy you will get 1000 (base) +100 (buff), that 100 FEXP you get will be deducted by the buff you got, I do not know how much but you will go (lets say) from 40% to 39,9%
  • With 50%~100% elim energy you will get 1000 (base) +100 (buff) +100 (bonus), the first 100 will be deducted from the elim buff like above, but the other 100 is a pure bonus with no deduction from the buff.
A similar thing happens with Berdin's Favor buff.
Edited by Arhangelos
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/20/2022 at 2:29 PM, Arhangelos said:

Example:

  • You get 1000 FEXP normally
  • With up to 49,99% elim energy you will get 1000 (base) +100 (buff), that 100 FEXP you get will be deducted by the buff you got, I do not know how much but you will go (lets say) from 40% to 39,9%
  • With 50%~100% elim energy you will get 1000 (base) +100 (buff) +100 (bonus), the first 100 will be deducted from the elim buff like above, but the other 100 is a pure bonus with no deduction from the buff.
A similar thing happens with Berdin's Favor buff.

What is FEXP?

"You get 1000 FEXP normally"  1000%??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...