Black Friday Sales - Minions

Mempo-KT

I really hope NC aren't putting Minion Contracts up for direct sale. Strong minions have had a terrible affect on how group PvP is performed in Korea. In most 6v6 situations, at the beginning of EVERY encounter one player from each team is killed just using minion abilities, 100-0, instantly.

The difference in a paying player and a normal player's ability to acquire contracts means essentially ONLY the paying players will ever achieve a Tier 3 Rank A minion, and they provide a similar bonus to a +10 Pure Plume and with a free attached Storm Strike ability. Unlike Tempering Solutions and Omegas, there is no failure with Minions, so even those of us who enjoy a gamble are going to get nothing out of it. It's not spend money for a chance to get better stats, it's just spend money get stats.

I'm all for NCwest making money and keeping the game alive, I simply disagree with putting Minion Contracts up for direct sale, at least until 5.8 when contracts are a tad more available.

Its already hard enough to get minium, but its plain retarded how you could potentially just buy 20 overpriced cute minion contracts and not even get the A you want. Sorry but some of us are sick or paying hundreds of million kinah on Abija's or Hamerun's.

There's still a huge degree of RNG involved. I understand if you want a nerf on minium cost or level 3/4 A, but some of us can't even do the first step.

3 minutes ago, Bryos-KT said:

You know how many Cute Minion Contracts I have opened? How many times I have attempting combining Grade B Minions in hopes of getting my Sheba any Grade A one?

The majority of players don't have a minion at all, that's exactly my point. You are also making the assumption the rest of us haven't bled to try and get a rank A as well.

We are getting contracts added to the Divine group and solo instances and to Fissure in 5.8. I say wait until then so that actually working for your minion becomes a plausible idea alongside spending Kinah/NCoin. I just don't want NCoin to be the ONLY viable method to obtain them, which is the route it appears we are about to go down.

Even if they are putting up minion contracts on BCM, A grade minions still will be hard to get ( RNG) unless you buy hundreds of contracts. I got my A grade minion from combining 4 B on my very first try but thats just newbs luck. Some i know have opened hundreds of contracts and havent gotten A's.

*DONT COMBINE C/B RANKS********

Whenever you do finally get that A rank, you need 30-40 Bs and Cs to get it to rank 3. You will literally use EVERY B and C rank you got before finally getting that precious A rank. They are NOT wasted scrolls, are NOT combining fodder, save those suckers. You WILL need them.

I keep hearing people complaining about opening 10 cute contracts and not getting an A yet not realizing that if they got an A on their first...they would still have to open the other 9. It takes a solid 40+ contracts to get an A to level 3 if you do not run BoS/Spire every single week.

Wait for an event that has them. During the gameboard event, Cute Minions Contracts on DN-E were down to 100m. Easily obtainable for any casual player.

1 hour ago, Raefu-DN said:

*DONT COMBINE C/B RANKS********

Whenever you do finally get that A rank, you need 30-40 Bs and Cs to get it to rank 3. You will literally use EVERY B and C rank you got before finally getting that precious A rank. They are NOT wasted scrolls, are NOT combining fodder, save those suckers. You WILL need them.

I keep hearing people complaining about opening 10 cute contracts and not getting an A yet not realizing that if they got an A on their first...they would still have to open the other 9. It takes a solid 40+ contracts to get an A to level 3 if you do not run BoS/Spire every single week.

Wait for an event that has them. During the gameboard event, Cute Minions Contracts on DN-E were down to 100m. Easily obtainable for any casual player.

yeah but you need like 2k+ minium to get it to lvl 3

Archived