Do you want 3 Dregion x day restored (as before patch 2.4)?

5s237C24

Do you want 3 Dregion x day restored (as before patch 2.4)?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Patch 2.4 limits dredgion to 1 per day. Do you want 3 Dregion x day restored (as before patch 2.4)?

• Yes, i want 3 dredgion per day
    • No, one is enough

10 minutes ago, Crush said:

So vote ’no’ then.

That isn't what I said. The poll has no purpose, most people want as many entries as possible being infinite, but that isn't practical. The question is what is practical and NCsoft is best equipped for deciding that.

Edited by Edict

2 minutes ago, Edict said:

That isn't what I said. The poll has no purpose, most people want as many entries as possible being infinite, but that isn't practical. The question is what is practical.

Where do you get this stuff. How is the question, 'what is practical.' The question is, 'Do you want 3 dredgion x3 restored.' How does it have no purpose? The purpose is to figure out what the community wants.

26 minutes ago, Edict said:

For this, like many things, I'll support what NCsoft thinks is best for the game. There is currently one dredgion entry per day and this is intended, therefore I support it.

It's what was best for the Korean Classic community, therefore it may not be what is best for our NA community. Just like how we got droprate nerfs, buffed Dredgion Commanders, and many other patch items in the past that were done to suit the KR community that later had to be reverted for our community.

1 hour ago, Fumoffu-KT said:

I think 1 dreg a day is fine. It's a way for normal players to catch up the no-lifers. No-one with a job has time for 3 dregs every day

3x Dredgions that you can run back to back, not time gated as they were before. That's what we want. You can chose when to run the 3x entries on the available windows during that day. If you don't have time for 3x Dredgions, then you shouldn't be playing a MMO, sadly.

17 minutes ago, marikazan-KT said:

Already see wait times increased due too Entry Gating.So much for 2.4 will bring people back.

This is main problem. The quota of ppl for each entry is now 1/3. This meaning you have to wait 3x times for doin only one dred.

Anyway if 3 dred will be restored nobody is forced to do 1 or 2,

The aura change for AP gain does not make up for -2 Dredges per day.
It doesn't even make up for -1 Dredge per day as the repeatables are worth 2.4k per run and the extra AP gain off a single run doesn't even make up for that.
Also as a player from Australia, this is going to make getting a real group much harder because everyone will have done their 1 run by the timeframe AU players can run it.
NC wtf were you thinking with this change???

The bonus does cover the loss in dredges and far more than that when considering all AP gains; we also have Esoterrace this patch which is daily. There are no issues with wait time for dredge unless one waits too long to submit an entry request; they also have almost nothing to do with amount of entries given, it's about entry windows. NC gave us more AP gain this patch than last and much of it is preservable in relics and somehow everyone is claiming NC messed up. This thread largely is no more than an apparent plot to shake down NC for AP. NC doesn't need to do anything about it if it is made an issue of AP gain, and these posts will always be able to be seen as that no matter how one puts it in the future.

Edited by Edict

17 minutes ago, Edict said:

The bonus does cover the loss in dredges and far more than that when considering all AP gains; we also have Esoterrace this patch which is daily. 

First off, this is incorrect. If you had read the patch notes, you would know that Esoterrace (Araka) has been introduced as a weekly dungeon, with one entry a week. 

7 minutes ago, Edict said:

I strongly advise all of you educate yourselves on the changes this patch brings before you savagely attack the Aion team.

The fact that you are saying this, when you yourself clearly didn't pay attention to the notes is uh....yea.  While some of the comments may not be productive, I wouldn't really consider anything said so far as a "savage attack". Anyone who says something truly out of line will surely be handled by the forum mods with a mute, as has happened in the past. 

3 minutes ago, Cookie said:

First off, this is incorrect. If you had read the patch notes, you would know that Esoterrace (Araka) has been introduced as a weekly dungeon, with one entry a week. 

The fact that you are saying this, when you yourself clearly didn't pay attention to the notes is uh....yea.  While some of the comments may not be productive, I wouldn't really consider anything said so far as a "savage attack". Anyone who says something truly out of line will surely be handled by the forum mods with a mute, as has happened in the past. 

I meant to say weekly. Thanks for pointing that out.

@Edict:
Your argument mainly bases on a comparison of abyss point gain. Some players just like dredgion as a content and only one (two if generous) mentioned the part about abyss points. The other point, that all decisions are up to NcSoft and that they know better anyway, ruins every space for suggestion and criticism. Including most of your own posts in other topics,  like "NCsoft is best equipped for deciding on what is practical for handling xforms." or "NCsoft is best equipped for deciding on what is practical on enforcing ToS.".

3 hours ago, Stormwing said:

@Edict:
Your argument mainly bases on a comparison of abyss point gain. Some players just like dredgion as a content and only one (two if generous) mentioned the part about abyss points. The other point, that all decisions are up to NcSoft and that they know better anyway, ruins every space for suggestion and criticism. Including most of your own posts in other topics,  like "NCsoft is best equipped for deciding on what is practical for handling xforms." or "NCsoft is best equipped for deciding on what is practical on enforcing ToS.".

None of what you said reflects anything I said; also it has information omitted and confuses information.

@Edict:

For this, like many things, I'll support what NCsoft thinks is best for the game. There is currently one dredgion entry per day and this is intended, therefore I support it.

This was your starting argument.

That isn't what I said. The poll has no purpose, most people want as many entries as possible being infinite, but that isn't practical. The question is what is practical and NCsoft is best equipped for deciding that.

This was your explanation for it.

I have no further comment and I said what I wanted to say. My answer isn't changing.

Followed up by that one.

If that is your opinion on this topic it should be your opinion on all topics and stop you from questioning anything NCsoft does. According to you they are best equipped in deciding on what is practical and you support anything NCsoft thinks is best for the game. If your own posts do not reflect what you wrote, then what does?

Edited by Stormwing