Empyrean Lord's Holy Water Distribution Delay!

EMpulse

• Aion Team

Hey Everyone - 

Just wanted to let you know that unfortunately, the Empyrean Lord's Holy Water distribution is going to be late. We apologize but wanted to let you know as soon as it became clear that it wasn't going to happen on schedule. We are working to get it out to you as soon as possible. Best case scenario - by the end of this week but it might end up not being until sometime next week (just to accurately manage your expectations). 

I will keep you posted if I am presented with an update on this!

-EMpulse

Let me first start off by saying NCWEST never ceases to amaze its player community with such messed up logic,   NCWEST posted water relic season would reset 05/24/2023(or close by date) posted VERY clearly on the relic,  people farmed waters VERY HARD because the stats are very important early on reaching 300 waters.   Just to find out your resetting the relic say.....6months early?  and on top of that your only going to compensate players who had upgraded there relic 2 weeks prior?   WHERES THE LOGIC IN THAT? they wasnt the only ones affected by this hard pivot of change in time.  I think it's absurd that only people who had upped there relic two weeks prior to 8.4 get any type of compensation....are you telling your player base we don't care about you hard core players?  EVERYONE should have received these rewards based on the level of your relic not just a select few.   Not to mention we didn't even get 8.4 patch notes til the day of 8.4 being ACTIVE?  So no one knew "hey if I pop a water i'll get compensated next patch"  Sucks for people like me who busted there butt's farming agent and such reaching 300 early in the patch to take advantage of the relic to get nothing.....but now people who popped 1 water in the last 2 weeks have a chance to get 50 holy waters....do you see what's  wrong with this picture? EVERY PLAYER WHO HAD THERE RELIC ACTIVE AND CONSUMED SET AMOUNT OF WATERS SHOULD RECIEVE THE REWARDS!!!!!!!  And the fact this this 8.4 patch waters are EVEN harder to farm it's a total slap in the face to your players.  Do the right thing and give waters to ANYONE who reached these levels not just a select few.

And i surely feel bad for asmo they arn't even trying to contest Agent,  which means they have almost no way to farm waters but thats there own fault for not even trying more so pointing that we are VERY limited with Holy Water options to farm in 8.4

13 minutes ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

Let me first start off by saying NCWEST never ceases to amaze its player community with such messed up logic,   NCWEST posted water relic season would reset 05/24/2023(or close by date) posted VERY clearly on the relic,  people farmed waters VERY HARD because the stats are very important early on reaching 300 waters.   Just to find out your resetting the relic say.....6months early?  and on top of that your only going to compensate players who had upgraded there relic 2 weeks prior?   WHERES THE LOGIC IN THAT? they wasnt the only ones affected by this hard pivot of change in time.  I think it's absurd that only people who had upped there relic two weeks prior to 8.4 get any type of compensation....are you telling your player base we don't care about you hard core players?  EVERYONE should have received these rewards based on the level of your relic not just a select few.   Not to mention we didn't even get 8.4 patch notes til the day of 8.4 being ACTIVE?  So no one knew "hey if I pop a water i'll get compensated next patch"  Sucks for people like me who busted there butt's farming agent and such reaching 300 early in the patch to take advantage of the relic to get nothing.....but now people who popped 1 water in the last 2 weeks have a chance to get 50 holy waters....do you see what's  wrong with this picture? EVERY PLAYER WHO HAD THERE RELIC ACTIVE AND CONSUMED SET AMOUNT OF WATERS SHOULD RECIEVE THE REWARDS!!!!!!!  And the fact this this 8.4 patch waters are EVEN harder to farm it's a total slap in the face to your players.  Do the right thing and give waters to ANYONE who reached these levels not just a select few.

And i surely feel bad for asmo they arn't even trying to contest Agent,  which means they have almost no way to farm waters but thats there own fault for not even trying more so pointing that we are VERY limited with Holy Water options to farm in 8.4

totally agree!

16 minutes ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

This is one of the stupidest logic coming from NCsoft. Let's penalised the people that worked hard to farm holy waters and had it completed it before 21/09/22.

I used 180 waters to reach lv300 in 4 days before reset 

Is this fair game? 

only give back 50 waters? what a joke 

Need pay back us more Holy waters

we are not BOT we are players

I know so many ppl has 500 accounts with some cheat auto-BOT system can farm a lot waters 

but for me only 1 toon only 1 account

without PTW can not reach lv300 in years

This is absolutely unacceptable and unfairer. There are some of us that grinded day and night and made it to 300 in a month or two. Yet you guys put the date on the damn thing to just mess with us, specially those who support this game. It is time for you to send the relic reward to all players who completed the 300 relic before the damn date range you posted. Do you have brain to think about this before ya decide on the dates.

1 hour ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

x2, it's illogic to reward only the ppl who bought the holy waters super cheap on broker because it was the last day, but leave outside the players who work their ass off to farm the holy water on early patch and those who paid more to be full relic!

IF you will compensate.... you must compensate EVERYONE and not only the players who used it at the very last moment, many players been 300/300 since first weeks of the 8.3 patch, they could not have any chance to receive this reward, and you are giving this benefict only the players who were lucky enough to use a holy water in the last 2 weeks of the patch

there is certain amount of players that are hardcore players and they are also the ones who spend more money into this game, you don't want them to leave for such bad decisions, this is a slap on their faces

It’s unfair to substantially nerf an Expiry Date, without providing adequate compensation to all players that participated.

It’s not about when the Holy Waters were consumed, it’s about losing ~6months of their advertised effectiveness.

If people had known their true Expiry Date from the beginning, would players have bothered with them? Probably not. And what if you were at 300 Holy Waters and needed to consume 1 Holy Water to qualify for compensation? You can't. It’s impossible to add 1 Holy Water once maxed. Not to mention this information was withheld until the patch went live, and it was too late to do so anyway.

Please compensate correctly for the misleading misinformation of the false Holy Water "Expiry Date", which was viewable in-game for the entire duration of the last patch.

It's the least you can do to appease the player base, given Aion is now more expensive to play - Prestige Pass 1,200NCoin & Premium Daeva Pass 2,240NCoin per month. You increase the price to play - and remove features? No Daily Luna, delete Holy Waters early...

Players have very little incentive to play / spend, when the game we all love has taken another dive into becoming increasingly more enslaving.

5 hours ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

Couldn't aggree more, you have to take care of your community, I really liked the part about asmos, it is true, think about everyone.

On 10/26/2022 at 6:11 PM, EMpulse said:

Hey Everyone - 

Just wanted to let you know that unfortunately, the Empyrean Lord's Holy Water distribution is going to be late. We apologize but wanted to let you know as soon as it became clear that it wasn't going to happen on schedule. We are working to get it out to you as soon as possible. Best case scenario - by the end of this week but it might end up not being until sometime next week (just to accurately manage your expectations). 

I will keep you posted if I am presented with an update on this!

-EMpulse

Please make all waters to untradeble and even un-broker , and give back lv300 to us

Edited by SES

So are they implying that because we did it earlier we made good use of the holy system for enough time? How much is enough?

Yes those that managed to do it the last weeks before they knew the relic will be deleted would be greatly scammed, but we are also scammed. I wouldn't have used 21 billion worth of holy water to raise my relic for such a short amount of time.

Edited by Arhangelos

12 hours ago, Mrplatino-DN said:

don't mess with the few players than can afford this server, every single one who made it to 300 doesn't matter the date should be prize with the same reward, this situation has no logic.

Well Luna being removed had no logic either, but that didnt stop you from mocking people that wanted it back, now look who is "crying". Want me to make a video on how to get a couple of holy waters per month to show "how easy it is"? Not so funny when you are on the receiving end is it?

39 minutes ago, Yetah said:

Well Luna being removed had no logic either, but that didnt stop you from mocking people that wanted it back, now look who is "crying". Want me to make a video on how to get a couple of holy waters per month to show "how easy it is"? Not so funny when you are on the receiving end is it?

This post is made to let NCWest know that they made a very unfair decision without any logical calculation. So please stop bitching at each other on this post and if you would like to do so then get a room. Again, here ya tell NCWest to respect the players and those who support and pay the server's bills. So scream as loud as you can at NCwest until they hear us and make the right and logical decision to send the Holey Water to all toons that made it to proper relic level.

@EMpulseThe distribution is VERY unfair! Most of us got 10 holy water on an alt we never use that probably got 1 water from a quest or something! The compensation was supposed to be because we were to have our collection until 03/05 or 05/03 - can't remember which, wasn't it?

It is completely useless - even more so as there isn't anything to do on alts in this game anymore (which is a good change).

Can you please have them review this distribution? Everyone is very angry.

So the people that farmed holy water and probably also purchased it at a high price on broker get nothing.... 

but those who last minute purchased water from the broker because of the insane discount due to them expiring get free water.....

you lie how long the holy water season is

you lie we will be compensated 

I worked hard to farm these 300 cups, and apparently I'm not entitled to my reward, Once again nc soft doing a poor job, this is why ncsoft loses players every day

16 hours ago, TrinityStarr-KT said:

I worked hard to farm these 300 cups, and apparently I'm not entitled to my reward,  they released a patch that can't farm AP or luna, they don't say anything about it... Once again nc soft doing a poor job, this is why ncsoft loses players every day.

So I opened a ticket with the support and guess what they wrote back... So I don't know who runs the sensing department on NCSoft/NCWest, but I think there is no brain out there at all....

"We know that this is not the answer you may looking for, but we can only ask for your understanding."

What?????????

You might need to ask for a senior GM. It sounds like they don't understand how bad this affects us. It would have been better not giving us anything than giving us 10 or whatnot on some alt that we got 1 from a quest and don't even play but for events. 

We were expecting 50 on our main characters since we thought we were filling the Relic until may 2023 or march 2023 (05/03 or 03/05 I forget).

It feels like a slap in the face - to get 10 untradeable holy water that we can't even make use of...