Empyrean Lord's Holy Water Distribution Delay!

EMpulse

How is it possible that the date of the relic is wrong, and only those who completed the last month receive a reward, they are really killing the game! Enough is enough, if they are going to give a reward that is in general, it is fair for the good of the community, soon they will be launching a new game Throne and liberty will have the same fate, these decisions will impact other projects take into account the players we have dedicated time and that is more valuable, THE REWARD SHOULD BE IN GENERAL FOR EVERYONE, it was your mistake for setting a WRONG date! What's for those of us who quickly complete the relic? @EMpulse PLEASE!!

Not sure who runs the support. That was from a Sr. GM. I am telling you guys, this game has no value anymore... NCWest has no moral anymore... time to move on to something that appreciates your business. There is no sense of business or customer service left in NCSoft/NCwest. Maybe they should take a class from the European management. bunch of kids might be running the show...

So…. as a player from day 1 who bought the original game many many years ago and I still have the tin case because I loved this game so much. A friend I still play Aion with now has been my friend since year 1 because of this game… back then Aion was amazing and NCWest cared about us… there was immersive content and heck I’d go back to paying a subscription like back then for us to have the devs and NCWest to care about our player base again… now it’s primarily P2W. Unfortunately the game is still amazing but is dying due to issues such as this one. Compensation should coincide with the amount effort put in. I honestly just came back 4 weeks ago and could only put in so much work for my Relic but it said the end date was next year so I was excited to have time to get my level up and enjoy the rewards… less than 3 weeks into being back and there is an update with a new relic and honestly a very sad content update. Our old long time players who keep coming back are waiting for diverse and fun content like the old days not just events… I hope you(NCSoft/NCWest) take all these thoughts into consideration and make this game amazing again and hopefully get population back up enough to have multiple servers again one day. Until the please compensate all players and especially those who put in the time and effort. Neph Out!

I think the reset is unfair, and more unfair is the return, we were farming (in my case) a lot of kinah and IO to buy the waters at the broker, knowing that the reset of the session was going to be on 05/2023 and I I was at lvl 200, so returning 30 waters seems very unfair to me, at least they return the same lvl we had, greetings

On 10/28/2022 at 4:24 AM, TrinityStarr-KT said:

Let me first start off by saying NCWEST never ceases to amaze its player community with such messed up logic,   NCWEST posted water relic season would reset 05/24/2023(or close by date) posted VERY clearly on the relic,  people farmed waters VERY HARD because the stats are very important early on reaching 300 waters.   Just to find out your resetting the relic say.....6months early?  and on top of that your only going to compensate players who had upgraded there relic 2 weeks prior?   WHERES THE LOGIC IN THAT? they wasnt the only ones affected by this hard pivot of change in time.  I think it's absurd that only people who had upped there relic two weeks prior to 8.4 get any type of compensation....are you telling your player base we don't care about you hard core players?  EVERYONE should have received these rewards based on the level of your relic not just a select few.   Not to mention we didn't even get 8.4 patch notes til the day of 8.4 being ACTIVE?  So no one knew "hey if I pop a water i'll get compensated next patch"  Sucks for people like me who busted there butt's farming agent and such reaching 300 early in the patch to take advantage of the relic to get nothing.....but now people who popped 1 water in the last 2 weeks have a chance to get 50 holy waters....do you see what's  wrong with this picture? EVERY PLAYER WHO HAD THERE RELIC ACTIVE AND CONSUMED SET AMOUNT OF WATERS SHOULD RECIEVE THE REWARDS!!!!!!!  And the fact this this 8.4 patch waters are EVEN harder to farm it's a total slap in the face to your players.  Do the right thing and give waters to ANYONE who reached these levels not just a select few.

And i surely feel bad for asmo they arn't even trying to contest Agent,  which means they have almost no way to farm waters but thats there own fault for not even trying more so pointing that we are VERY limited with Holy Water options to farm in 8.4

totally agree!

Let me first start off by saying NCWEST never ceases to amaze its player community with such messed up logic,   NCWEST posted water relic season would reset 05/24/2023(or close by date) posted VERY clearly on the relic,  people farmed waters VERY HARD because the stats are very important early on reaching 300 waters.   Just to find out your resetting the relic say.....6months early?  and on top of that your only going to compensate players who had upgraded there relic 2 weeks prior?   WHERES THE LOGIC IN THAT? they wasnt the only ones affected by this hard pivot of change in time.  I think it's absurd that only people who had upped there relic two weeks prior to 8.4 get any type of compensation....are you telling your player base we don't care about you hard core players?  EVERYONE should have received these rewards based on the level of your relic not just a select few.   Not to mention we didn't even get 8.4 patch notes til the day of 8.4 being ACTIVE?  So no one knew "hey if I pop a water i'll get compensated next patch"  Sucks for people like me who busted there butt's farming agent and such reaching 300 early in the patch to take advantage of the relic to get nothing.....but now people who popped 1 water in the last 2 weeks have a chance to get 50 holy waters....do you see what's  wrong with this picture? EVERY PLAYER WHO HAD THERE RELIC ACTIVE AND CONSUMED SET AMOUNT OF WATERS SHOULD RECIEVE THE REWARDS!!!!!!!  And the fact this this 8.4 patch waters are EVEN harder to farm it's a total slap in the face to your players.  Do the right thing and give waters to ANYONE who reached these levels not just a select few.

And i surely feel bad for asmo they arn't even trying to contest Agent,  which means they have almost no way to farm waters but thats there own fault for not even trying more so pointing that we are VERY limited with Holy Water options to farm in 8.4

totally agree!

totally agree!

totally agree!

Your kidding me right?  You can post about the "halloween contest" but you cant listen to your player base about there needs and wants?  Do you REALLY want to lose your players?  Alot of the paying players are waiting for answers,   it sounds like we might just need to go support another game? at least they have the nerve to reply to us and not just ignore the entire topic??  It's a crying shame because we love Aion but the management is lacking so much so that they dont even have the nerve to reply?  What's the point of forums @EMpulseis afraid to reply to us or any other official..... I'm constantly told your wanting to improve the game experience for all players and yet something that should have been so simple and a EASY fix.....your making extremely difficult?   How are we supposed to tell our friends to come play aion when the staff doesnt even support its players??????  Do the right thing,  1,  REPLY TO YOUR PLAYER BASE    2. DO THE RIGHT THING,   3!  GIVE US RIN BACK atleast she CARED and would reply reguardless if it was a not what we wanted to hear...... I think I can say this EVERYONE loved RIN.    Flabbergasted that you have the nerve to post about a stupid halloween event but not reply to serious matters 

Yet again FAILED NCWEST  

@EMpulsejust a reminder that we have not received the holy water. As TrinityStarr stated, you will lose those who support this game and pay for the server hosting. Time for you to forward this thread to the right Department if you are unable to answer or update us. I can tell you that if we don't get the holy water, there will be no more revenue generating, that I promise you.... @LokiSince this is comes from the production team, maybe @Lokican step in and resolve the issue...

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Aion Support Team.

Please note that only Players who achieved a certain level recently will receive additional Yustiel’s/Lumiel’s Holy Waters at the start of this season. We verified that your account is not eligible to receive a Empyrean Lord's Holy Water.

Sad my 2 alt account on LV 300 and both received 50 waters, but they said that my main character not even on lv 10  relic XD.

On 10/27/2022 at 9:11 AM, EMpulse said:

Hey Everyone - 

Just wanted to let you know that unfortunately, the Empyrean Lord's Holy Water distribution is going to be late. We apologize but wanted to let you know as soon as it became clear that it wasn't going to happen on schedule. We are working to get it out to you as soon as possible. Best case scenario - by the end of this week but it might end up not being until sometime next week (just to accurately manage your expectations). 

I will keep you posted if I am presented with an update on this!

-EMpulse

Here is the reply from support team.

Daeva

Posted just now

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Aion Support Team.

Please note that only Players who achieved a certain level recently will receive additional Yustiel’s/Lumiel’s Holy Waters at the start of this season. We verified that your account is not eligible to receive a Empyrean Lord's Holy Water.

We are still waiting for a reply??  This is how you treat your loyal players? Slient Treatment?   Be a man or a woman and speak up and stop avoiding the situation because its "uncomfortable"  Support takes 3 steps forward and 10 back....it's impossible to get ya'll to understand what the people want because you don't LISTEN,  If you took half the time listening to the player base the game could actually be great again and people would return and WANT to play but instead you do stupid stuff like this to put a bad taste into your player base mouths....  Just a suggestion stop what your doing, put your pencil down and LISTEN and maybe just maybe you can make Aion a game people want to play.....  take examples from EU....they still have 4 STRONG servers because they LISTEN to there PLAYERS!   Take a hint or end up with no one left to cuss at you for the poor jobs your doing.....

#DoBetterNCWEST

Unbelievable, still no answer or update... assign one of us as the moderator and give us full access to your dev team... All you need to do is sit back and watch how this game would  flourish one more time. I guarantee you growth and fueling the revenue. I am offering a free business development consulting and would not charge you a single penny. Players will return, NCwest would make a lot more money, better management and more... I am sure you have heard the term "Customer Service", that is what I would be teaching to your support as well...   

• Aion Team

Folks - 

I was out of the office yesterday but I did raise this issue to the appropriate folks who have since escalated it to the Dev Team and they are all currently discussing how to handle. Sorry I wasn't here to let you know that. I'll report back when I'm informed of the game plan.

-EMpulse

5 minutes ago, EMpulse said:

Folks - 

I was out of the office yesterday but I did raise this issue to the appropriate folks who have since escalated it to the Dev Team and they are all currently discussing how to handle. Sorry I wasn't here to let you know that. I'll report back when I'm informed of the game plan.

-EMpulse

Thank you, the important thing here is to understand everyone got tricked by the wrong date.

Hey, this from maintenance:

[Empyrean Lord's Holy Water Distribution]

The date range for qualifying for a reward has been extended to include the entire duration of Season 2.

Old: 9/21~10/19

New: 5/4~10/19

This will now affect all players who have achieved a certain level within Season 2.

• Aion Team
2 hours ago, Zappies-DN said:

I'm happy - it was right thing to do and impressed by how fast they did. I'm guessing we have @EMpulseto thank!

Honestly, it's our PD Team who does all the hard work getting it resolved for you. I'm just a message passer-alonger, but I'm super glad you folks are pleased!

-EMpulse