A New Discord Order

Attestant

With the North American discord server dead from the lack of moderation, passion and desire to thrive, the current only choice has emerged for the North Americans to find refuge in - https://discord.gg/aionclassic. This discord may be for the future European Union servers, but I've seen North Americans joining this discord and there are no other serious discords for Aion Classic that exist. They do have security in their moderation. Lawless behaviors are not allowed there, such as passive aggressiveness, toxic rhetoric, attempts to overthrow order in the Aion community, etc. Personally, knowing the discord owner for sometime, he has a sense of absolute control, unbounded ambition, unquestionable authority, and I don't see his excellence over the Aion discord landscape changing anytime soon - it is highly admirable and should be respected. This discord is also recognized by Gameforge, so it must meet their qualifications. This discord has the best chance to fill the power vacuum and provide a new discord order for Aion to thrive in, I suggest you join it if you want to join any Aion discord.

14 hours ago, 1s26A418 said:

Lying about lack of moderation is unfortunate but agree it's nice to have a new home

The new discord has considerable moderation. Corruption isn't tolerated. For example, all fake opinions are removed from the discord, uprisings from unsavory characters are quashed, and inciting to-action speak is carefully monitored as it should to ensure continuity of rule.

Edited by Edict

On 11/29/2022 at 2:20 AM, Edict said:

The new discord has considerable moderation. Corruption isn't tolerated. For example, all fake opinions are removed from the discord, uprisings from unsavory characters are quashed, and inciting to-action speak is carefully monitored as it should to ensure continuity of rule.

I wasn't talking that the new server didn't have moderation, the old server also had moderation. It went without incident for the last several months.

My posts do not contain jokes and are quality publications that are proper and balanced. It is true this discord is superior to others and will help Aion recover from the tainted environment it become before this discord's existence.

Edited by Edict

I believe in these values of which I have spoken of and approve of the discord operations as it stood as said in the initial post. Unquestionably, Vashiro is one of the best candidates to lead a discord and operate the discord mentioned rather than someone else. If this wasn't the case, I would have not said anything about the discord in the first place.

Edited by Edict