Bring the servers down and roll them back NOW

Kaldronic

Just now, Cyfur said:

I have been playing Aion since 2009 and they never have rolled back the servers, I doubt they have written the software to do that.

Lets all just assume you're wrong, because if they don't roll the servers back, the server is over with. People will be charging back every thing possible to charge back.

Just now, Cyfur said:

I have been playing Aion since 2009 and they never have rolled back the servers, I doubt they have written the software to do that.

They have legit rollbacked the servers before tho for bugs in vending machines on retail and a kinah bug

2 minutes ago, Fungie said:

They have legit rollbacked the servers before tho for bugs in vending machines on retail and a kinah bug

I don't believe you.

The uproar from a rollback would create way more anger than the bug they are trying to fix.

All they ever do is take the server down, and apply a bug fix patch, most often they leave it until the next maintenance unless it's really bad.

9 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

I don't believe you.

The uproar from a rollback would create way more anger than the bug they are trying to fix.

All they ever do is take the server down, and apply a bug fix patch, most often they leave it until the next maintenance unless it's really bad.

you must be new here.

10 minutes ago, Cyfur said:

I don't believe you.

You dont think players getting the new padma gear from open world is bad??? If you played Retail they did a rollback when the vending machine bug happened and people bought 1000's of minion contracts, then there was a massive ban wave with Evergale Canyon bug and took away shit from players.

35 minutes ago, Fungie said:

You dont think players getting the new padma gear from open world is bad??? If you played Retail they did a rollback when the vending machine bug happened and people bought 1000's of minion contracts, then there was a massive ban wave with Evergale Canyon bug and took away shit from players.

I still don't believe you.

I have never experienced a roll back in Aion.

Methinks you are confusing deleting items obtained by a bug, with a rollback, they are not the same concept. A rollback is when you restore the server to last known good backup before the bug existed, in this case it would mean Aion 2.4 backup from yesterday.

A rollback would delete all the Quna and other items you purchased with real money since the server came up after maintenance, that alone would cause an incredible legal uproar.