[COMPLETE] Emergency Server Maintenance - February 15, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Roseae

4 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

This was going on for 2-3 hours, non-stop eternal drops every couple seconds for a few people, I'm sure you can figure out the implications.

66w3x5C.png

FFS &%$^ happens.....but yeah that looks pretty bad. But honestly really why the roll back, it might not have a great impact except for the people that sell SW gear and those of level since kinah heavy players now have their gear. So lets see what NCS has to say if they ever bring the server back up.

Edited by 1s920E2-KT

• Roseae changed the title to [COMPLETE] Emergency Server Maintenance - February 15, 2023 [Aion Classic]
4 hours ago, Testimony said:

I hope they will remove ; Item conditioning system to my recall it was the start of Aion Retail decline.

I wondered what happened, why so many were peeved about retail. I just returned from a long hiatus.  Do know if Classic will follow retail and some point  catch up to become just an earlier version of retail? Or will they stop at some point? I myself logged into Retail......and promptly logged out as it was just sad to see they gutted the game.

3 hours ago, Shirene-DN said:

Not a simple solution. Imagine this situation in real life:

-  A bank gives 200 random people around the world $100 million by mistake
- Those people trade part of that money to other people
- They buy properties with that money
- They buy a lot of expensive food with that money, that hey consume
- They invest some of that money in stocks or buy companies with it

Now the bank has to fix their mistake, they can't just take those $100 mill x 200 back because of how they've been already used. The only real solution is turning back time, or live with the aftermath of what all that money has created.

Actually the bank will hold the people that spent the money responsible. They knew they did not own $100million, so if they spent any of it, the bank sees it as theft.......not pull your post apart. 😉❤️ Now their is always a compromise in the gaming world. NSC can roll back, and then offer you something (most likely stupid) in return. So the players that got lucky may lose out, but they cant be made, they knew something must be wrong, but they kept collecting. 

16 hours ago, 1s920E2-KT said:

ROFL 14 years and still the same. Hurry and wait. You pegged it correctly

If i was ncsoft i wouldn't read the forums either, the amount of complaining, whining, 'suggestions',  etc. would be  enough to tell you all to go nyerk off.

• Roseae unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2023 at 3:57 PM, Kirrah said:

If i was ncsoft i wouldn't read the forums either, the amount of complaining, whining, 'suggestions',  etc. would be  enough to tell you all to go nyerk off.

Then you would have a dying company. Gaming Companies should listen their player about certain things. If the public doesnt like it then who will play it and send the money they want people to spend which is why NCS adopted the P2W strategy in the first place. What you see as whining, could be just that, but some is also constructive wants rom people who PAY to play this game. But since you arent NCS or a player concerned with a complete game tell me......why ARE you here. To whining about the whiners whining? 😋

• 3 weeks later...