NC Communication

Joetaro

Hello NC team,

I have to admit, this is the first time in a LONG time I have seen NCWest communicate on thier mistakes. Usually it gets swept under the rug just like you guys did with the forts reset a month or so ago.

Even though it was a big mistake, the type of communication AND compensation that we received yesterday is what we want from your team when things like that happen. 

The fact that you communicated on the Item drop issue the following day of the patch rollout is very impressive. Usually it takes months for any type of communication when it first gets brought to light. 

Now we need some type of communication on the Relic Turnin adjustment issue.

You put yourself in a bad light when nothing is communicated, but when communincation happens, we do appreciate it. 

Edited by Joetaro

There are a couple of points I would like communication on.

The Quna refund for people that made purchases in the time period between the end of the weekly maintenance, and the start of the rollback maintenance.

The new AP relic exchange NPCs not honoring the 150% AP acquisition bonus in the Siel's Aura like the 2.4  relic exchange NPCs.

20 hours ago, Attestant said:

I believe it's working as intended since it was changed to a shop functionality. Shops don't reward bonuses.

Well, they better fix that for NA... not sure if Siel's Aura changed in KR too to give them 150% instead of 100% too. Point is they changed it for us and advertised, so we should get it.

4 hours ago, Mundane said:

Well, they better fix that for NA... not sure if Siel's Aura changed in KR too to give them 150% instead of 100% too. Point is they changed it for us and advertised, so we should get it.

Pretty sure the shop function is working as intended, just the functionality of the shop. I'm sure they will have an answer soon in regards to if they want the relics to have a bonus on them or not.

Edited by Attestant