Paid For Service Broken...sent here by Support Staff

Rag-DN

Let me just copy and paste my support ticket to save time for everyone;

"I just spent $50 on luna in-game and went to use the Munirunerk's Treasure Chamber feature and I only received 1 reward... From the description that you can clearly read in the screen shot and from past experiences this feature is suppose to give you 3 rewards per key used. I'm not sure if there was some type of mechanical error or what but I feel after spending that much real life money and going to use this feature it should work properly and give the 3 rewards that it openly says that it gives instead of just 1 reward. I hope this feature gets fixed swiftly and I expect proper compensation for this mistake."

NCsoft's reply:

"Hello,

We appreciate you taking the time to send in this feedback for Aion. We'll be glad to do what I can to pass along the information you've already provided, but the Support Team doesn't have any direct control over the development of Aion and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game like game design. However, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums: http://forums.aiononline.com/na

This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.

If compensation will be deemed appropriate for this, it will be applied equally to all affected accounts.

If you have other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

GM Raphael
NCSOFT Support Team"

And so here I am, on the forums telling you that I paid for a in-game mechanic that is not working as described and when I contacted support they basically told me there is nothing they can do about it and told me to come here to QQ about it.... So now it's your move NCsoft.

@Cyan   @Hime

Wasn't it changed to only one reward a couple odd months ago when it was changed to only use keys rather than luna and the Game of Fate was added?

Found it:

". The number of prizes from Munirunerk’s Treasure Chamber has been reduced from 3 to 1."

5.6 patch notes: http://static.ncsoft.com/aion/store/PatchNotes/AION_Patch_Notes_071917.pdf page 11

21 hours ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Wasn't it changed to only one reward a couple odd months ago when it was changed to only use keys rather than luna and the Game of Fate was added?

Found it:

". The number of prizes from Munirunerk’s Treasure Chamber has been reduced from 3 to 1."

5.6 patch notes: http://static.ncsoft.com/aion/store/PatchNotes/AION_Patch_Notes_071917.pdf page 11

Well that's retarded!!!!!!!!!! They really should of changed the in-game description about it.

However, just to note, Support...still...did not use the appropriate response to this issue...as is VERY common with them...in providing "Cookie Cutter" and pasted responses.

Especially, considering they could have posted a similar response to what "Cheesecake-DN" provided.

Just wanted to point that out.

Archived