Weekly Server Maintenance - April 4, 2023 [Aion] - New Day and Time

Primali

27 minutes ago, Alyta-DN said:

It's a good thing that the attendance event doesn't have a great reward at the end. Maintenance was extended another 3 hours, as per twitter. I am not surprised. 

You love to see it lol

Honestly I’m not going to play if I need to buy luna to get luna ! 
there’s no way to get luna anymore. No perfect ress no daeva pass tittle…. Omg 😳 
you need to fix this ASAP. Restore the luna reward on arenas. Or GG. 
it’s so wrong to take this away 

Edited by ChikiiBoomBoomX

20 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

why people are freaking out and combining LOTS of legendary xforms today?

there is some bug going on?

Its contracts from the survey they sent out yesterday, not really combining.

11 minutes ago, ChikiiBoomBoomX said:

Honestly I’m not going to play if I need to buy luna to get luna ! 
there’s no way to get luna anymore. No perfect ress no daeva pass tittle…. Omg 😳 
you need to fix this ASAP. Restore the luna reward on arenas. Or GG. 
it’s so wrong to take this away 

With all the layoffs they had they seem to still have the person(s) there thinking that if they just remove things that we need from being obtainable by actually playing the game, people will just start buying them, while instead they just stop playing and this company never learns.

On 4/3/2023 at 10:04 PM, Primali said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 5), and will conclude after approximately 10 hours. (Updated 9:26PM PDT)

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Known Issues

• Vaizel/Triniel Amulet item doesn't show item description
  • Some of the NPC dialogue in Apsaranta is shown in Korean

Thank you!

I have done every Apsa quest available today except for the crafting one you see in my quest window and my paragon pass never progressed one tick. I even have food popped that you can see on my buff bar, so even if you don't believe I used any food/drinks to do all those hours of questing, there should be at least 1/10 there based on my screenshot. 

This is just another bug you guys didn't fix before reopening the server. 

qocDodP.png

I'm full paragon +10. I have 2 sets full paragon +10 for nothing... i only kill bots beacause asmo side is death. i pay a lot of money to get fun. Give lunas back to free to play players at least i can kill them... otherwise im not going to get fun...i spend more than 20k dolars in this game for nothing... Also asmo side need help from admins give them strong buff is like 1 asmo for 10 elyos the disbalance is so big!

Hopefully NC Korea will take this seriously.

Most of us don't even have 1 +10, some have +10 weapons, some more have +9 weapons, i don't know anyone with a +10 armor piece and only a few with a +9 armor piece. Our broker is that bad we can't make or even get the right armor pieces. 

5 hours ago, ChikiiBoomBomX said:

I'm full paragon +10. I have 2 sets full paragon +10 for nothing... i only kill bots beacause asmo side is death. i pay a lot of money to get fun. Give lunas back to free to play players at least i can kill them... otherwise im not going to get fun...i spend more than 20k dolars in this game for nothing... Also asmo side need help from admins give them strong buff is like 1 asmo for 10 elyos the disbalance is so big!

Are you really saying it chiki or is he trolling because I put you have a lot of fun on xDDDDDDDD

Now, but seriously speaking, aion na does not even have a GM to play it, a company that hires players from an aion game force to manage the na where people from North America and South America play is unheard of having people from na like Chiki himself that can be whatever is arrogant a shitty player sometimes but it's a stream of na he can be a gm on the elyos side and already ps on the Asmos side look for but really players who play in this aion not in the other part of the world that bring an event that kill this aion the month of february of this year it is already 2 years since the last time there was a combination event currently and being asmo 1 week ago a gm logged in and saw the asmos population and not seeing anything only bot and npc The nyerking mirda is gone from seeing a server and a dead faction, for my part I would like gm to at least play this in na, not in game force 30 asmos for over 100 elyos gg

• Roseae unpinned this topic