Weekly Server Maintenance - April 4, 2023 [Aion] - New Day and Time

Primali

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion. Downtime will begin at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 5), and will conclude after approximately 10 hours. (Updated 9:26PM PDT)

The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Known Issues

• Vaizel/Triniel Amulet item doesn't show item description
  • Some of the NPC dialogue in Apsaranta is shown in Korean

Thank you!

"It can be used in Apsaranta, and it is an item that activates skills when used while possessed in the inventory."

Maybe its lost in translation, but that sounds like the amulet only works in Apsa? Seems a bit bizarre. Will look around Youtube unless someone can confirm.

11 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

"It can be used in Apsaranta, and it is an item that activates skills when used while possessed in the inventory."

Maybe its lost in translation, but that sounds like the amulet only works in Apsa? Seems a bit bizarre. Will look around Youtube unless someone can confirm.

Confirmed - only works in Apsa. If don't fully upgrade it in first season you are fked forever and get the buff you are at for another season. In other words well, why even bother for Asmo? Unless we can get the WBs (unlikely since all elyos will be hunting). It would then only be for pvp for Asmo which, well, will be broken in Apsa in 10-12 weeks. 🤷‍♂️

18 minutes ago, Zappies-DN said:

Confirmed - only works in Apsa. If don't fully upgrade it in first season you are fked forever and get the buff you are at for another season. In other words well, why even bother for Asmo? Unless we can get the WBs (unlikely since all elyos will be hunting). It would then only be for pvp for Asmo which, well, will be broken in Apsa in 10-12 weeks. 🤷‍♂️

there are 2 world bosses spawning. one in 7 and another in 8 (sites) maybe each faction can get one lmao

39 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

there are 2 world bosses spawning. one in 7 and another in 8 (sites) maybe each faction can get one lmao

I'm sure we will try for awhile... maybe we can exchange the "Honorable Daeva’s Mark" from gp/arena rank for some? 

3 hours ago, Lapis-DN said:

stop putting event and passes that free to players cannot benefit

its the fourth p2w event in a row lmao

You have to understand by now surely, Even if they did f2p events that would not help the servers. The only thing that can help the servers is large spending events. You need to be thanking NCwest and the spending players for keeping the game you are still playing open. Not getting upset at them...

Edited by Squid

13 minutes ago, Lapis-DN said:

they removed it because triniel and vaizel are not coming in this patch, but a later one

That's unfortunate. NA usually got consolidated patches. I guess they will follow along with what KR got? But we're still missing stuff. 🤷‍♀️

This was our last patchhttps://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=62304fe54ac1620830300a13 

We never got https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=62b1871ad248466c8f35c944

Now they are saying we'll get https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=6329747c63ab6036fee71139 which originally
had this included on the page with half the wrong info https://aion.plaync.com/board/notice/view?articleId=63c659a5241b11035ecc63c0 but now it doesn't. 

1 hour ago, Voltric-DN said:

Wondering if the "login event" is going to worth even two minutes of my time.

I'm guessing it will be the same as always, a couple of holy waters, a couple of tablets, apsaranta traveler legendary and a legendary selection box as 28th reward, last reward will be missed by most people because the "event" starts today after maintenance which will be long after midnight for most with only a few hours on a work/school day morning to log to get the rewards going. 

Also the post says the instances will reset on tuesday from now on, but what about all the weekly quests and vendors like renown. With the lack of feedback im expecting months of broken stuff.

And there is no info, no patch notes, the loosely named "full details" news post seems to lack details about a lot of things like is luna gone for good for free to play, the post implies it but for more than a month theres nobody to clarify, are the new ultimate transformations being added in todays patch to the shards/breaths combination or people are going to have to find the hard way on their own that they are not wasting their materials and without the ability to restore, no info about the "events" like what is the apsaranta buff(i suppose its the nezekan/zikel fairy transformation buff, but i have to guess), what is the paragon pass.

Overall, a lot of guesswork required.

Edited by Viseris-KT

2 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

I'm guessing it will be the same as always, a couple of holy waters, a couple of tablets, apsaranta traveler legendary and a legendary selection box as 28th reward, last reward will be missed by most people because the "event" starts today after maintenance which will be long after midnight for most with only a few hours on a work/school day morning to log to get the rewards going. 

Also the post says the instances will reset on tuesday from now on, but what about all the weekly quests and vendors like renown. With the lack of feedback im expecting months of broken stuff.

And there is no info, no patch notes, the loosely named "full details" news post seems to lack details about a lot of things like is luna gone for good for free to play, the post implies it but for more than a month theres nobody to clarify, are the new ultimate transformations being added in todays patch to the shards/breaths combination or people are going to have to find the hard way on their own that they are not wasting their materials and without the ability to restore, no info about the "events" like what is the apsaranta buff(i suppose its the nezekan/zikel fairy transformation buff, but i have to guess), what is the paragon pass.

nop, only garbage this time ...

2 hours ago, Viseris-KT said:

rewards are worse than normal, basically removed most of the stuff you might actually need......

2 hours ago, The Secret Cow Level said:

Paragon pass details are up

And it is complete garbage. Both free and premium tracks.

Paragon gear needs to be +6 to be comparable to Kerub weapons in PvE, and +8 to be comparable with Fighting Spirit gear (pants need higher enchant to match fighting spirit)

do you think we're getting empyrean water compensation in this patch?

there is not mentioning it on patch notes

Edited by Lapis-DN

IT IS A SHAME WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO AION. GAME SO GOOD.
ADMINISTRATORS ARE KILLING THE GAME. THIS EVENT IS NOT GOOD FOR P2W OR F2P... AION NA DIED.
LET'S ALL GO TO AION EU... BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORTH WASTEING TIME HERE.

É UMA VERGONHA O QUE ESTÃO FAZENDO AO AION. JOGO TÃO BOM. OS ADMINISTRADORES ESTÃO MATANDO O JOGO. ESTE EVENTO NÃO É BOM PARA P2W OU F2P... AION NA MORREU. VAMOS TODOS AO AION EU... PORQUE AQUI NÃO VALE A PENA PERDER TEMPO.

ES UNA VERGUENZA LO QUE LE ESTÁN HACIENDO A AION. JUEGO MUY BUENO. LOS ADMINISTRADORES ESTÁN MATANDO EL JUEGO. ESTE EVENTO NO ES BUENO PARA P2W O F2P... AION NA MURIÓ. VAMOS TODOS A AION EU... PORQUE NO VALE LA PENA PERDER EL TIEMPO AQUÍ.