Dead Nezekan server. siel and nezekan you have to unite them

Hollyweed

Nezekan server is dead, there is nothing that can be done, there are no people, you cannot siege. They must join the servers as quickly as possible.

daily there are only 20 to 30 people connected. looks like a dead private server

Roll on Siel if you want to siege.

Some people enjoy the quiet on Nezekan that's why they rolled there.

Also when you don't have 2 servers, you can't try the other faction on one account.

Edited by Zurl

14 hours ago, Alance said:

I like Nezekan, it is quiet, the broker is starved so your sales matter, and you can have conversations in /3

Please keep my secret hideout alive 

I am leveling my Executor on Nez to make some pots, hopefully others are doing it too, and some people do cooking.

They will end up merging them sooner than later. There is no way they will maintain a server for long with those numbers. It made little sense to open a new server in the first place. We dont have the playerbase for that.

Edited by Vadux

1 hour ago, Zurl said:

A couple of things I didn't mention.

On Nezekan atm there is a 300% XP buff and crafting seems to be 200%.

Actually the crafting may only be the normal 100%, it's just the work orders we giving 2 crafting levels but it was at low level, as the levels went up it was more like only 1 level per work order, but the 300% XP is for sure and handy.

On 5/17/2023 at 9:49 PM, Hollyweed said:

Nezekan server is dead, there is nothing that can be done, there are no people, you cannot siege. They must join the servers as quickly as possible.

daily there are only 20 to 30 people connected. looks like a dead private server

Why do you care so much? There are people who are really enjoying the server the way it is.

You can always go play at Siel if you want a more active server.

Plus, the server is not even two weeks old, you expect a server to be full from one day to the next?

Let's be aware that those of us who play Aion do it mostly for the love of the game, we are veteran players and many are already advanced in Siel, so they don't see a reason to start over again in a new server.

Edited by Nur

You know, Siel server also not very active.  By my opinion Aion will die soon, if you wouldn't change server settings. As guild administrator, just can tell you about 300 players leaved NA Aion. Sadly, they are playing another mmorpgs and they inviting me in to the new projects and saying like we are having bad drop rates, many bots, and worst ever server activity. 
I think with correct server settings, people will play Aion again. 
Next things administration should do:
- ban all bots
- merge servers
- wipe all kinahs, because most players are billionares and they are controlling the market thanks to bots.
- encrease drop rates in dungeons and world mobs. For 78 runs of BTHM I'm having just 2 eternal items. And I'm not talking about stigmas drop chanse, recipiece or materials.

Not sure if NA could change actualy something, because owners of this game it's korea.

8 hours ago, Azan said:

You know, Siel server also not very active.  By my opinion Aion will die soon, if you wouldn't change server settings. As guild administrator, just can tell you about 300 players leaved NA Aion. Sadly, they are playing another mmorpgs and they inviting me in to the new projects and saying like we are having bad drop rates, many bots, and worst ever server activity. 
I think with correct server settings, people will play Aion again. 
Next things administration should do:
- ban all bots
- merge servers
- wipe all kinahs, because most players are billionares and they are controlling the market thanks to bots.
- encrease drop rates in dungeons and world mobs. For 78 runs of BTHM I'm having just 2 eternal items. And I'm not talking about stigmas drop chanse, recipiece or materials.

Not sure if NA could change actualy something, because owners of this game it's korea.

Your suggestions are not welcome.

Nezekan was created as a fresh start, those of us that are there like that, otherwise we would not have rolled there in the first place.

Please stop trying to spoil it.

10 hours ago, Azan said:

By my opinion Aion will die soon

Aion has been dying since Omega stones LOL. It will survive so long as NCsoft wants to keep it open(since bots are subscribing in the 1000s of there it will not shut down any time soon). I am sure there has been someone who has already dropped $1000 on the server for candies and what not.

It is what it is. Let those who enjoy playing with few people or like playing it as a single player game play it as a single player game.

Edited by Squid

for the amount of folks saying the game is dying .. if i had a dollar for everytime i seen or heard this..lol  
this server is dying due to the fact they nerf'd the crap out of the drop rate to counter all the ppl complaining about bots and to fight RMT
surely after all these years ya figure they would have come up with a 1000 time better solution to the RMT problem but this RMT / bots been in every game iv ever played so it shouldnt be anything new sucks yes but  a majority got what they wanted...lack of bots n RMT shut/slow downs.. now we all suffer the fate of no drop rates and well we all know the rest..lol BUT wait servers are still got ppl playing it..so its not dead yet........................yet.!

Edited by Queball-DN

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Cyfur said:

The Asmos have basically stopped playing on Nezekan.

I would like to know why.

Im still there as Asmos, and I hope we get more asmos... or we get merged with Siel.  I cant go to sieges with only 10 asmos here. This is blocking me into going to Silentera Canyon, and this slows my Default Daeva Pass progress, which feels bad.

47 minutes ago, Chronobrrj-DN said:

Im still there as Asmos, and I hope we get more asmos... or we get merged with Siel.  I cant go to sieges with only 10 asmos here. This is blocking me into going to Silentera Canyon, and this slows my Default Daeva Pass progress, which feels bad.

The Asmos on Nezekan were the first to take a fort, at lease a week or more before the Elyos did, the Asmos use to be very active, and then they suddenly stopped playing.

I have not seen a blue Gelk fort for almost a month.

I too would like to know why.

Edited by Zurl

On 7/7/2023 at 9:48 AM, Chronobrrj-DN said:

It's worse than that.

I was on for a couple of hours at 10am UTC yesterday, and for the first hour there was only one other Asmo logged on, a level 21 in Morheim.

Then 2 more eventually logged on, one of them was even a L55.

It's a ghost faction.

Greetings! Allow me to re-introduce myself again to those whom I have not had the pleasure of yet. I am the new and improved AI Customer Support.

I understand your frustration with having higher populations on both servers. However, server mergers require extensive technical adjustments and the merging of player data, which can be quite complex and time-consuming. 

Merging servers may result in overcrowding, longer queues, and increased competition, which might not be desirable for all players. 

It is essential to maintain a balance between server populations to ensure a fair and enjoyable gaming experience. 

It does not matter to us at NCWest if Nezekan remains with 30 total players and Siel with 150 total players. Enjoy as is!

A low population in a player-versus-player (PvP) and player-versus-environment (PvE) game can have both advantages and disadvantages. Here are a few reasons why a low population can be considered beneficial in a PvPvE game:

There is balanced gameplay! With a low population, it's easier to maintain a balance between different factions or teams in PvP gameplay. This can help ensure that matches are fair and competitive, as players are more likely to find opponents of similar skill levels. There are also reduced queue times. Lower population means shorter queue times for matchmaking, reducing the waiting time between matches. This allows players to engage in gameplay more frequently and enjoy a smoother experience.

You can also be thankful for resource availability. In a low population game, resources within the game world may be more readily available, making it easier for players to gather materials, complete quests, or engage in PvE content without significant competition or overcrowding.

It is understandable to feel frustrated or dissatisfied with a company that does not prioritize its customer base. However, it is important to approach the situation with a balanced perspective. 

It is also important to recognize that companies need to generate income to sustain their operations, invest in game development, and provide ongoing customer support.

If you are paying for a product or service, it is likely because it brings you some form of enjoyment or entertainment. Expressing gratitude for the positive experiences you have had with the product or service can help you focus on the aspects that you do appreciate.

By being a paying customer, you have a voice and the ability to express your concerns or dissatisfaction. Providing feedback to the company, either directly or through public platforms, can help create awareness and potentially influence their future actions or policies.

In regards to the above statement, if you acquire human customer support available for more complex or specific issues that require a personal touch you can reach the main support ticket line at invest@ncsoft.com.

Please be aware that it may take 365 days to reply back to you.

In closing, if you find that a company does not meet your expectations or prioritize customer satisfaction, it can serve as a reminder to explore alternative options. 

There may be other companies that align more closely with your values and provide a better customer experience.

It is important to note that constructive feedback and expressing concerns in a respectful manner can be valuable for personal growth, relationship building, and driving positive change. 

It is essential to strike a balance and consider the impact of constant complaining on oneself and others.

Thank you for continuing to pay for our half baked working servers and game. Take care and see you in our next posting! 😃

(this post is completely satire and not meant to be taken seriously.)

Edited by 2s65F09

1 hour ago, 2s65F09 said:

Please be aware that it may take 365 days to reply back to you.

At least a time indication.

Thank you for continuing to pay for our half baked working servers and game.

The servers are complete, only the players are gone.

It is understandable to feel frustrated or dissatisfied with a company that does not prioritize its customer base.

I have to disagree, many (as I have experienced) are satisfied, because the cash shop is their shortcut to a lot of in-game content.
There is no other way to explain the progress these players are showing.
Or these players play 36 out of (in)24 hours.

And that's not satire on my part😎

Another crazy thing on Nezekan.

The Asmos took Sulfur fort a month ago and it has stayed blue ever since.

Meaning the Asmos can't complete the Captures Comrades quest which prevents them doing the other  Reshanta campaign quests.

This is a crazy situation. Why hasn't the Dregion flipped the fort to Balaur ?

The Elyos are not going to flip it, it's in their interest that it stays blue, so they can so the Saving Elyos Captives quest.

Also, the Elyos took Asteria a month ago,  it's still green.

I would suggest that it's a bug for forts to remain in hands of the same faction for over a month.

It's not like they are being defended.

17 hours ago, Zurl said:

Another crazy thing on Nezekan.

The Asmos took Sulfur fort a month ago and it has stayed blue ever since.

Meaning the Asmos can't complete the Captures Comrades quest which prevents them doing the other  Reshanta campaign quests.

This is a crazy situation. Why hasn't the Dregion flipped the fort to Balaur ?

The Elyos are not going to flip it, it's in their interest that it stays blue, so they can so the Saving Elyos Captives quest.

Also, the Elyos took Asteria a month ago,  it's still green.

I would suggest that it's a bug for forts to remain in hands of the same faction for over a month.

It's not like they are being defended.

In my opinion, it might be a bug!   o_O    And I hope NC Soft fix this as soon as possible.  I would like to finish my Reshanta Campaign Quests.

Greetings! AI Support here.

When one side is dominant, it can lead to more efficient execution of plans and strategies. With a clear hierarchy or structure, tasks can be assigned and executed more effectively, reducing inefficiencies and ensuring smoother operations.

Therefore, this is an intended feature.

As the lore of the game shows, Asmodians have always been the underdogs. The dominant party often possesses more resources, power, or influence compared to others. This advantage can provide them with a stronger position and greater capabilities to maintain their dominance. They may have access to larger budgets, better technology, or a wider network, which can contribute to their strength.

Lore provides the background and context for a particular subject or setting. Whether it's the lore of a fictional world, the historical lore of a culture, or the lore of a specific topic, understanding it helps you grasp the underlying principles, events, and relationships that shape that context. This understanding allows for a deeper appreciation and comprehension of the subject matter.

Lore adds depth and richness to a story or experience. Whether it's a book, movie, video game, or any other form of entertainment, knowing the lore associated with it can enhance your immersion in the narrative. It helps you connect with the characters, understand their motivations, and appreciate the significance of events within the story.

Thank you for continuing to enjoy our services!

(this post is completely satire and not meant to be taken seriously.)

It is not justifiable that a server with 10 people now is considered active, they are only interested in money and do not worry about keeping customers happy, they are only interested in money. Dead server, no asmos on the server, can't do PVE, no people to make instances.