Weekly Server Maintenance - June 6, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

Empyrean Lord’s Blessing Login Event Begins

• Event I Duration: June 6 – June 13
  • Final Reward: [Event] Expand Cube Ticket
    • [Event] Fine Recovery Potion
    • [Event] Administrator's Boon
    • [Event] Lv.60 Superior Manastone Bundle
    • [Event] Fragmented Blessings Powder
  • Event II Duration: June 13 – June 20
  • Final Reward: [Event] Black Ailu's Egg
    • [Event] Tombstone of Revival
    • [Event] Fragmented Blessings Shard
  • Event III Duration: June 20 – June 27
  • Final Reward: [Event] Expand Warehouse Ticket
    • [Event] Fine Anti-Shock Scroll
    • [Event] Special Power Shard
    • [Event] Fragmented Blessings Crystal
  • Empyrean Lord’s Invitation Event Begins
    • Event I Duration: June 6 – June 12
    • Distribution Time: 18:00 – 23:59 Daily
    • Reward: [Event] Chantra Dredgion Time Scroll 
  • Ultimate Leveling Challenge (Nezekan Only)
    • Event I Duration: June 6 – June 27
    • Players who reach level 55 during the event period will receive [Event] Elite Primus Pilus's Gloves Selection Box via survey.
  • Daeva Pass Season 25 Begins
    • Event Duration: June 6 – July 4
    • Mission Ends on July 2
  • Manastone Event Pass Begins
    • Event Duration: June 6 – June 20
    • Mission Ends on June 18
  • PvP Ranking Schedule Change
    • Starts at 14:00 / Ends at 13:00 (Server time: GMT-6)
    • New schedule starting June 13
      • Arena of Discipline: May 10 – June 7
      • Arena of Harmony: May 10 – June 7
      • Arena of Glory: June 13 –

Bug Fixes

•  Fixed issue with Agents Enraged Veille and Enraged Mastarius being unable to be attacked. 

Known Issues

• Issue with players cannot acquire a New Chantra Dredgion "Defeat Captain Janata' Quest  -  Issue will be fixed on 6/13
  • Issue with Daeva Pass Mission Description Missing - Issue will be fixed on 6/13
  • Unable to complete Weekly Legion Quest '[PVE] Use Hot Blessed/Lucky Ramen'  -  Issue will be fixed on 6/13
    • Legion Quest will be changed to 'Use  ‘Lv.41~70 Enchantment Stone’

Thank you!
The Aion Team

1 hour ago, Wissp said:

Greetings Daevas!

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Empyrean Lord’s Blessing Login Event Begins
    • Event I Duration: June 6 – June 13
    • Final Reward: [Event] Expand Cube Ticket
      • [Event] Administrator's Boon
      • [Event] Fragmented Blessings Powder
    • Event II Duration: June 13 – June 20
    • Final Reward: [Event] Black Ailu's Egg
      • [Event] Fragmented Blessings Shard
    • Event III Duration: June 20 – June 27
    • Final Reward: [Event] Expand Warehouse Ticket
      • [Event] Fragmented Blessings Crystal
  • Empyrean Lord’s Invitation Event Begins
    • Event I Duration: June 6 – June 12
    • Distribution Time: 18:00 – 23:59 Daily
    • Reward: [Event] Chantra Dredgion Time Scroll 
  • Ultimate Leveling Challenge (Nezekan Only)
    • Event I Duration: June 6 – June 27
    • Players who reach level 55 during the event period will receive [Event] Elite Primus Pilus's Gloves Selection Box via survey.
  • Daeva Pass Season 26 Begins
    • Event Duration: June 6 – July 4
    • Mission Ends on July 2
  • Manastone Event Pass Begins
    • Event Duration: June 6 – June 20
    • Mission Ends on June 18
  • PvP Ranking Schedule Change
    • Starts at 14:00 / Ends at 13:00 (Server time: GMT-6)
    • New schedule starting June 13
      • Arena of Discipline: May 10 – June 7
      • Arena of Harmony: May 10 – June 7
      • Arena of Glory: June 13 –

Bug Fixes

•  Weekly Legion Quest Reward has been changed from ‘[PVE] Use Hot Blessed/Lucky Ramen’ to ‘Lv.41~70 Enchantment Stone’.
  • Fixed issue with Agents Enraged Veille and Enraged Mastarius being unable to be attacked. 

Thank you!
The Aion Team

Thank you for the fixes!! 

Can we get new summer attire in the quna shop? Or candies with a summer vibe?

Will we ever be able to sell our old ap gear/accessories back to NPC or via world exchange? I'm running out of room to store older sets. Would be great to trade for medals or quna. 

@WisspHi. I'm playing on Nezekan server, Asmodians' side.

I have some questions/issues, that's why I'm addressing this message right now.

I wonder why when I use an administrator's boon (Making teleport and fly 1 kinah) I still pay 9 300 kinahs when I teleport to Gelkmaros ? Shouldn't it be 1 kinah too ?

Another issue : Why does Executor can't TP anywhere but Beluslan from Pandaemonium. It's also impossible to reach Brusthonin without Orbs, and at first, when you reach Pandaemonium you don't have access to Beluslan, so you have to buy a scroll to teleport towards Morheim. To reach Morheim or Altgard on my Executor, I first have to teleport to Beluslan and then go to any of those locations from this point. Is this teleport issue known ?

Regarding the patch notes, I wonder : " Players who reach level 55 during the event period will receive [Event] Elite Primus Pilus's Gloves Selection Box via survey. "

Will players already 55 get it too ?

Another thing : Couldn't the spell books prices be lowered ? I can't manage to get kinahs easily, I'm 55 for a bit of time now, I still miss lots of them, it's a big investment to get those. :/ Soul Healer also is pretty expansive too, I don't pay him anymore because of that lack of kinahs.

Or maybe there's a way to get kinahs I don't know about :) ?

Thanks for your time, with hope my concerns reach you and the Aion Classic team, have a nice day.

Yuwalfox.

Edited by Selen

1 hour ago, Shirene-DN said:

So you turned manastones into a p2w item and still fail, these boxes are not worth 790 quna, you'd need to give 100 times that amount of stones.

k7IYd9P.png

Yea... the 790 Quna gonna give around 20 Lv 60 Manastones...   20 dollars is too much for ONLY 20 manastones.  Surely would need to be at least 100 stones.

30 minutes ago, Chronobrrj-DN said:

Yea... the 790 Quna gonna give around 20 Lv 60 Manastones...   20 dollars is too much for ONLY 20 manastones.  Surely would need to be at least 100 stones.

Even with 100 you might not even socket 1 piece of abyss gear, what's the point.

What's worse, the Manastones from the current  event, unlike normal Manstones, are marked not-tradeable which makes them mostly useless.

Tell me how many templars are going to socket a Magic Boost +27 stone in their build.

17 minutes ago, Zurl said:

What's worse, the Manastones from the current  event, unlike normal Manstones, are marked not-tradeable which makes them mostly useless.

Tell me how many templars are going to socket a Magic Boost +27 stone in their build.

A really good way to have done this, to be beneficial for both NCSoft as a company and the player, was to offer the 5x Manastone bundles that let you choose which stones to obtain, much like the ones we can buy in the event npc shops. 

Can we get some brains behind this, this isn't even dropping the ball, this is "you have no idea what game you're managing". 

What Jake said 1000%. Paying $20 for manastones that we, mostly, can't even choose ourselves is an absolutely horrible decision. You guys could have made the manastones pass actually worth our money, but you chose not to. The selection boxes from previous events that give 5 stones and you can select which stats you want would have been fantastic, but of course NC fumbles yet again. 

58 minutes ago, Locke said:

I mean, they could just fix the drop rate instead of making us pay for things we used to have.

The drop rate is not broken. It's a deliberate change of the game structure. I suspect to discourage bots and kinah sellers.

Something that would actually make a difference, would be to change the manastone failure result to how it is in later Aion, ie. you don't loose all your previously socketed manastones in the item, if socketing fails.

Edited by Zurl

1 hour ago, Zurl said:

The drop rate is not broken. It's a deliberate change of the game structure. I suspect to discourage bots and kinah sellers.

I suspect to further increase profits by making players' experience miserable and destroying the game.

Posted this back in March, nothing has changed except for the low level stigmas, if anything they keep making everything worse week after week and we don't even have a CM since eons ago.

I keep discouraging everyone who wants to start here from playing this broken game. As long as you people keep giving your money to NC, nothing will change.

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/11468-your-aion-classic-is-unplayable/

On 6/7/2023 at 1:17 PM, Zurl said:

No, that's a game feature. Please enjoy it as it currently is or leave to greener pastures.

Templars can socket as many Magic Boost 27+s as they please. RNG is intended and any Manastones are better than none.

/s

• Roseae unpinned this topic