Weekly Server Maintenance - July 11, 2023 [Aion Classic]

Wissp

• Aion Team

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Wissp changed the title to Weekly Server Maintenance - July 11, 2023 [Aion Classic]
6 hours ago, Zurl said:

The current Event Pass is garbage compared to previous ones

You can't get anything worthwhile unless you pay 990 Quna to unlock  Premium.

Greetings! AI Customer Support here.

The difference between garbage and quality lies in their inherent characteristics and attributes.

Garbage refers to something that is considered worthless, useless, or of low quality. It typically refers to waste or discarded items that are no longer useful or valuable. Garbage can include things like rubbish, debris, or items that are broken, damaged, or no longer functional. Garbage is often associated with poor quality or lack of value.

Quality refers to the characteristics or attributes that make something excellent or superior. It signifies a high standard, reliability, and superiority in terms of performance, durability, craftsmanship, or other desirable features. Quality can be subjective and depend on the context or industry, but it generally implies that something is well-made, reliable, and meets or exceeds expectations.

Understanding the differences in quality allows you to make more informed decisions when purchasing products or services. By knowing what to look for in terms of quality, you can choose items that meet your needs, are durable, and provide good value for your money.

Knowing the differences in quality helps you assess the true value of a product or service. Higher quality items may have a higher upfront cost but can provide better performance, durability, and longevity, ultimately offering better value in the long run. Understanding quality allows you to make cost-effective choices and avoid wasting money on low-quality or short-lived items.

Paying for services helps companies generate revenue, which they can then reinvest in research, development, and improving their offerings. This ongoing investment can result in regular updates, new features, and overall enhancements to the service. Paying customers often benefit from these improvements, leading to a better user experience.

Companies may offer exclusive content, early access to new features, or special promotions to their paying customers. These incentives can add value and provide additional benefits that non-paying users may not have access to. Paying for services can unlock these exclusive perks and make the user experience more rewarding.

Paying for services contributes to the sustainability of the company. It allows them to continue operating, maintaining their infrastructure, and providing ongoing support and updates. By supporting the company financially, users help ensure the longevity and availability of the services they rely on.

By managing your money wisely, you can have more control over your financial situation and make choices that align with your values and goals. 

Financial wisdom allows you to have the freedom to pursue your passions, take calculated risks, and enjoy a more fulfilling life. It empowers you to take control of your financial future, make choices that align with your values, and ultimately live a more fulfilling and financially secure life.

Thank you and continue to enjoy our services provided!

(this post is completely satire and not meant to be taken seriously.)

12 hours ago, Chronobrrj-DN said:

The Silentera ELite mobs-killing event is only for Retail Server or for Classic Servers too?   If Nezakan will have this event too, I hope they put a Rift to Silentera, because we Asmos dont have a way to go there at all.

That's not true!  Anyone can go through to Silentera .
It's not like there are 12 thousand Elyos waiting for you in front of it! 

2 hours ago, Doris said:

That's not true!  Anyone can go through to Silentera .
It's not like there are 12 thousand Elyos waiting for you in front of it! 

Actually on new server it is true as in order to go to Silentera need to own 1 gelk or ing fort   Asmos on new server own none.

18 hours ago, Wissp said:

Tomorrow we will be holding our regularly scheduled maintenance for Aion Classic. Downtime will begin at 3:00 pm PDT / 10:00 pm UTC / 5:00 pm CDT and will conclude after approximately 3 hours and 45 minutes.

Aion Classic Maintenance Notes
The following changes will be coming to the game during this maintenance:

• Silentera Reward Event Begins
    • Event Duration: July 11 – July 25
  • Into the Battle! AP Double Boost Begins
    • Event Duration: July 11 – July 25
  • Administrator's Growth Support Box Survey Event Begins
    • Event Duration: July 11 – August 1
    • Classic 2nd Anniversary Survey Ends
    • Fresh Start in New Server Ends

are there any plans to fix 

ANYTHING ? 

2 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Actually on new server it is true as in order to go to Silentera need to own 1 gelk or ing fort   Asmos on new server own none.

That's always been the case as far as I recall.

2 hours ago, Doris said:

Yes, sorry, nothing in the world is for free...
It needs some motivation, doesn't it?

Little problem with that motivation, there is barely 7 Asmos that show up for sieges, probably less now.  And the Elyos come to deny us the fort.  So the motivation is there, but not the numbers to take the fort.

32 minutes ago, Meiisel said:

Tho Im happy ur making a little (tiny*) efforts helping with siels for new players/kinah on no drops server

yes... I don't understand why there had to be a server when so few players play on it....🙄
Sorry but not sorry

1 hour ago, GenericUser13790 said:

Little problem with that motivation, there is barely 7 Asmos that show up for sieges, probably less now.  And the Elyos come to deny us the fort.  So the motivation is there, but not the numbers to take the fort.

Exactly. I would like to go to Silentera Canyon but 7 Asmos can´t take a Gelk Fort.  Unfortunately can´t even get AP from Fort Gate.  Now I´m just trying to get my AP daily and better items, and awaiting for the Server Merge.

Just now, Chronobrrj-DN said:

Exactly. I would like to go to Silentera Canyon but 7 Asmos can´t take a Gelk Fort.  Unfortunately can´t even get AP from Fort Gate.  Now I´m just trying to get my AP daily and better items, and awaiting for the Server Merge.

we all are.  Hell the elyos having trouble too.  Think they took the gelk fort with 12 secs left before invuln.   Merge would help.  Hell I don't have stones in my gear cause I missed the manastone event and there are barely drops or no kinah to afford any.   Just run dailies and hope to save kinah and get some nice weps before the merge, other than the free Taha from Tempus.

36 minutes ago, GenericUser13790 said:

Merge would help.  Hell I don't have stones in my gear cause I missed the manastone event and there are barely drops or no kinah to afford any.   Just run dailies and hope to save kinah and get some nice weps before the merge, other than the free Taha from Tempus.

And you think Siel is different?
I do have manastones but they are all white and expensive enough (because there are no open world drops to get kinah with)
I  am still working on the second Tempus weapon.
I have trouble killing bots myself (they're kinda better equipped than me & work together in packs)
But I also believe that the 12-20 active players on your server are not enough to bring about changes anywhere.

Edited by Doris

1 hour ago, GenericUser13790 said:

we all are.  Hell the elyos having trouble too.  Think they took the gelk fort with 12 secs left before invuln.   Merge would help.  Hell I don't have stones in my gear cause I missed the manastone event and there are barely drops or no kinah to afford any.   Just run dailies and hope to save kinah and get some nice weps before the merge, other than the free Taha from Tempus.

That's because not all Elyos that would participate in an Inggison siege, will go to Gelk for a siege.\

Most Inggison sieges finish with many minutes to spare.

Edited by Zurl

If it helps, Elyos on Nezekan just took ToS in 46min,  with 25 people, 1 full alliance, and 1 cleric solo.

Got 94,368 AP and 4 medals off the boss.

I would suggest that the Asmos could do similar if they just got their people to actually play.

6 hours ago, Zurl said:

I would suggest that the Asmos could do similar if they just got their people to actually play.

Why should players who have quit become active again if nothing has changed?                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nothing in this patch will make people do it.
Nothing but empty mobs not in the open world as a good or Kinah-bringing drop

If NC West would bring back the drops, all servers would be full again..
And no one would have the time to discuss this again!

Edited by Doris

26 minutes ago, Doris said:

Why should players who have quit become active again if nothing has changed?                                                                                                                                                                                                  Nothing in this patch will make people do it.
Nothing but empty mobs not in the open world as a good or Kinah-bringing drop

If NC West would bring back the drops, all servers would be full again..
And no one would have the time to discuss this again!

You are spoilt.

Try playing on the EU server if you want to know about not having kinah, and being overrun by a thousand bots.

It's far worse to play than NA.

Edited by Zurl

11 hours ago, Zurl said:

If it helps, Elyos on Nezekan just took ToS in 46min,  with 25 people, 1 full alliance, and 1 cleric solo.

Got 94,368 AP and 4 medals off the boss.

You forget to mention that the Dux on ToS has 26million HP.

Also cant understand why's everyone crying about kinah or drop. Im playing on Nezekan and i got 100m Kinah on me. Theres multiple Quest that gives Manastones, takes time ofc. Saddly we cant do anything about the 50 asmos that Quit on Nezekan.

Also as a reminder, the Drop item nerf from World Map is a featured by Korea, so saddly everyone will get this, even EU when they hit our current Patch. 

Btw Elite Mobs and Bosses from Inggi/Gelk gives 4m kinah peer kill and Kinag Bags, we sharing bosses on Nezekan to.

Also Omega gives 70m Kinah peer kill, that ammount will be split on the total ally that kills Omega.

48 minutes ago, Riptashi said:

You forget to mention that the Dux on ToS has 26million HP.

Also cant understand why's everyone crying about kinah or drop. Im playing on Nezekan and i got 100m Kinah on me. Theres multiple Quest that gives Manastones, takes time ofc. Saddly we cant do anything about the 50 asmos that Quit on Nezekan.

Also as a reminder, the Drop item nerf from World Map is a featured by Korea, so saddly everyone will get this, even EU when they hit our current Patch. 

Btw Elite Mobs and Bosses from Inggi/Gelk gives 4m kinah peer kill and Kinag Bags, we sharing bosses on Nezekan to.

Also Omega gives 70m Kinah peer kill, that ammount will be split on the total ally that kills Omega.

You obviously haven’t tried +10 a piece of eternal gear and fully socketed.  That 100mil kinah will get you +2 with no successful sockets.

Edited by Dominix
Added comment.

39 minutes ago, Dominix said:

You obviously haven’t tried +10 a piece of eternal gear and fully socketed.  That 100mil kinah will get you +2 with no successful sockets.

I got my Stormwing polearm +10, and fully Abbys gear + 5 with att + 3 and crit +17 socketed. People will always saw a failured. 

Im probably on every piece with 4 from 6 manastones. So is kinda decent for me