no quest to level with

Luster-KT

Level 47 in heiron , stuck on discouraging Balaur quest, would love to level up more but no quest are offered. I was not able to do any of the dungeon or GROUP quest in past because could not get a group. Fire temple, you name it, just abandon them as time went by because nobody wants a high level in Group play as it sucks all the XP out of the play. Hope the game fixes these issues but for now i sit in Heiron and wait, in few weeks if nothing opens for the character, I delete and start a new.

Are you leveling on the Fasttrack server? FT groups there abound. Weird that you couldn't find a group.

Anyway, you can level quite quickly actually from doing your daily and weekly luna runs. You can even afk them if you don't want to bother actually playing and they are solo. Also, this week we have Kamuki.. which you enter at the wagon in your main city (Pandae/Sanctum). You can look at YouTube for walkthroughs. The big Ginsings in there gives tons and tons of xp.

On 12/9/2017 at 9:49 AM, Cheesecake-DN said:

LFG is totally dead on FTS for the sunsuckers. :/ Just leveled an Elyos and it was near total silence the whole time.

It's the same on Asmo side. I have a level 48 ranger currently that I'm working on getting leveled for events. I didn't run a single NTC or FT with her because I couldn't get a group going before I outleveled those instances. ... I mean with a group. I did run one each solo lol. But yeah. Kind of sad because I prefer group play. :(

Archived