I made these and now you have to suffer

Tsova-KT

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Awww, thank you @Nyali-DN! I'll try and squeeze some more pics of minions into my scribbles just for you! ^w^
I want to try and advertise my commissions here on the forums, but I don't know if that's allowed? I'll ask Cyan about it later, but I really want to expand my clientele here in aion ahaha

Here's another commission I did recently of Doll, she's super cute and so is her seal. (Lined/Coloured, since i like both equally)
tumblr_pggx16rHFI1rteo2wo1_1280.png

tumblr_pggx16rHFI1rteo2wo2_1280.png

Also a 3D model of my design for the costume contest, not quite done since it has a glaringly obvious lack of buttflowers. I've been busy with this event, dammit!

unknown.png

Also drew a sheba in the same costume. It would be so cool if we could get minion costumes 

unknown.png

Hope y'all are having good luck with this event! I'll be posting more when I'm not dying from the farm <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 8:46 PM, Arhangelos-KT said:

What program are you using for the paintings and what for the 3D models?

I use a variety of programs! Photoshop CC is my go-to for drawings and paitings. I've been learning other painter programs like Corel and Clip Studio, but PS is my preferred.
For 3D its also a bit of a variety, my main program is Zbrush Core for just general sculpting; Marvelous designer for clothing. The modelling/retopo programs I use are Blender/Houdini. Going to be learning Substance painter soon, super excited to make some sick procedural textures :D

Heres a minion-fied Kahrun and Garnon I doodled for the aion discord a couple days ago

unknown.png

17 hours ago, Tsova-KT said:

I use a variety of programs! Photoshop CC is my go-to for drawings and paitings. I've been learning other painter programs like Corel and Clip Studio, but PS is my preferred.
For 3D its also a bit of a variety, my main program is Zbrush Core for just general sculpting; Marvelous designer for clothing. The modelling/retopo programs I use are Blender/Houdini. Going to be learning Substance painter soon, super excited to make some sick procedural textures :D

Heres a minion-fied Kahrun and Garnon I doodled for the aion discord a couple days ago

You using a drawing pad I assume right?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...