Has anyone ever failed an enchantment when using shining stones under certain co

The Secret Cow Level

Has anyone ever failed an enchantment attempt under the following pre-conditions?

• shining enchantment stone
  • +0 high level tradable Archdaeva mythic gear (i.e. no 80 AP or enhanced Harvester gear)
  • no supplements

OR

• shining enchantment stone
  • +1 or +2 high level tradable Archdaeva mythic gear (i.e. no 80 AP or enhanced Harvesters gear)
  • greater supplements

Its like you read my mind. I have not done it with High level tradeable ArchDaeva gear but i have done it with Labyrinth gear.

1 bow Shining Enchantment stone +0 broke No sups

2 bows broke at +1 - +2 with Shining enchantment stone + supps.

I personally would stay clear of it.

I watched mecheagle do an apollo weapon to +6 with shining +supps. Someone said they got +10 with shining enhancement stone with sups.  I hope this information helps.

IIRC, enchantment is supposed to be 100% success with shining enchantment stones, and highest grade supplements, which would be the greater as I have not seen higher ones. I have not done much enchanting with shining stones yet, but have a few pieces that I have taken to +15 both eternal, and mythic archdaeva items with regular enchantment stones and lesser to stamp greater supplements.

Archived