I have a problem starting a quest, need help

Raymk-KT

There is a group quest called Nochana traning champ.  Every time I try to start the quest by talking to rogan it keeps saying you have already applied to enter Nochana training camp.  So even when I find a group I can't teleport like they do.  

Am I missing something here?

Hmm I don't understand your problem much but I assuming you applied to auto group instance(I'm not sure what it called).You should make a group with other people before enter it,You can even make an alternate account and make a lv1 char(your main char and your lv1 char must be in same server aka fast track)and group wiith yourself then you can enter.

Don't worry your lv 10 fabled gears +10 are strong enough to allow you solo NTC on any class. :)

I tried that, it seriously just won't let me start the quest no matter what I try.  Is there a guide or something with a lead up to the quest start?  Cause maybe I'm missing something to start it.

Apparently I'm supposed to had been able to start the abyss quest at level 25, but I never got any of those quest at that level..

Just to check, because it can get confusing to new players. Are you having a problem with a quest or entering the instance itself. A quest is a mission you do. An instance, also known as dungeon, is an area on its own. The difference is that it has its own special entrance (usually an object/NPC) and that there are several versions of each (for group instances, there is an "instance" for each group, for solo instances there is an "instance" for each player). Entering instances is also limited by "entries", in other words, the amount of times you can enter an instance. Each time you go inside, an entry is consumed.

Group instances require you to be part of a group. When you attempt to enter an instance (in the case of NTC, you talk with the NPC Rogan), there will be several options. The first one will be "Enter" (it is phrased differently depending on the NPC or instance, but it is ALWAYS the first option). You will need to be in group with another player to access it. You are in a group as long as you have a list of players (showing their current HP, MP, level, name, buffs, etc) on a panel on the left side of the screen. Being a group allows you to enter NTC, and it only needs a 2-person group for that. This is useful information, as we usually use something called "Hold Group". Basically, a person applies to your group, and after he/she joins, you go inside the instance. That person stays outside and you do your instance. Keep in mind leaving your group will kick you out of your instance.

The second option is the "cross-server entry" option. It is a bit too complicated for a new player to understand, so, just ignore it. This is usually the second option.

If you do have a problem with a quest instead of an instance, would you mind sharing the full name of the quest?

55 minutes ago, Raymk-KT said:

Apparently I'm supposed to had been able to start the abyss quest at level 25, but I never got any of those quest at that level..

Thats outdated information. Back in the past times, the entrance was in Reshanta. The entrance was definitely moved to Eltnen. You dont need to enter Reshanta at all for it.

On 30/12/2017 at 4:45 AM, Bryos-KT said:

Just to check, because it can get confusing to new players. Are you having a problem with a quest or entering the instance itself. A quest is a mission you do. An instance, also known as dungeon, is an area on its own. The difference is that it has its own special entrance (usually an object/NPC) and that there are several versions of each (for group instances, there is an "instance" for each group, for solo instances there is an "instance" for each player). Entering instances is also limited by "entries", in other words, the amount of times you can enter an instance. Each time you go inside, an entry is consumed.

Group instances require you to be part of a group. When you attempt to enter an instance (in the case of NTC, you talk with the NPC Rogan), there will be several options. The first one will be "Enter" (it is phrased differently depending on the NPC or instance, but it is ALWAYS the first option). You will need to be in group with another player to access it. You are in a group as long as you have a list of players (showing their current HP, MP, level, name, buffs, etc) on a panel on the left side of the screen. Being a group allows you to enter NTC, and it only needs a 2-person group for that. This is useful information, as we usually use something called "Hold Group". Basically, a person applies to your group, and after he/she joins, you go inside the instance. That person stays outside and you do your instance. Keep in mind leaving your group will kick you out of your instance.

The second option is the "cross-server entry" option. It is a bit too complicated for a new player to understand, so, just ignore it. This is usually the second option.

If you do have a problem with a quest instead of an instance, would you mind sharing the full name of the quest?

Thats outdated information. Back in the past times, the entrance was in Reshanta. The entrance was definitely moved to Eltnen. You dont need to enter Reshanta at all for it.

idk if it is a requirement to enter the instance but the eltnen's Chief, Telemachus, gives a free campaing quest and Blue quest related to Noschana, just to talk to one of the npc in the entrance, maybe he is missing that. coz these days i did a couple of lv 30 chars for snowballs and i just jumped from haramel to Noschana without doing any other quest and and I have entered without problems

Archived