How do I use the character creation costumes?

Raymk-KT

Yes, they are just previews. Though they do show skins that are available in-game. I literally thought the exact same thing when I started playing.

(From left to right) 

- Naked

- Kaisinel/Marchutan Protector set (level 65 Daevanion questline)

- Boundless set or Rift Warden/Protector set: First one comes from Sky Island, content for level 66+. Second one comes from Norsvold/Iluma invasions (66+ content again). You also have a recoloured version from Adma's Fall and Theobomos Test Chamber.

- Labyrinth set: Comes from Archives of Eternity (level 66+ instance).

- Delegate set: Agent Battle in Levinshor (65+ content). Really difficult to get nowadays.

- Denku set: Crafted from materials obtained in Levinshor. Still a bit hard to do. Some pieces are around from previous events.

- I forgot how this one was called. Contemporary Look or something? Or maybe a General costume?

13 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

Yes, they are just previews. Though they do show skins that are available in-game. I literally thought the exact same thing when I started playing.

(From left to right) 

- Naked

- Kaisinel/Marchutan Protector set (level 65 Daevanion questline)

- Boundless set or Rift Warden/Protector set: First one comes from Sky Island, content for level 66+. Second one comes from Norsvold/Iluma invasions (66+ content again). You also have a recoloured version from Adma's Fall and Theobomos Test Chamber.

- Labyrinth set: Comes from Archives of Eternity (level 66+ instance).

- Delegate set: Agent Battle in Levinshor (65+ content). Really difficult to get nowadays.

- Denku set: Crafted from materials obtained in Levinshor. Still a bit hard to do. Some pieces are around from previous events.

- I forgot how this one was called. Contemporary Look or something? Or maybe a General costume?

So I just looked out of curiosity, but for me, Contemporary Look (and yes, that is it because I have it on one of my sets) was under Mage, not the last one, Muse. Then I went out and went back in and then Labyrinth set was under Mage. I didn't realize it shows a different skin each time you go in lol.

Random and irrelevant, but it just wasn't something I had ever noticed before lol.

Archived