MintyR-DN

Lvl 75 vs Lvl 80AP

Okay, so I was told on the 10th we will be getting lvl 80 AP gear and I was wondering if it's worth trying to get lvl 75 AP even with the lvl 80 out there?

p.s. I currently have arena :'(

Bryos-DN   

The twist is, you need the level 75 abyss set to get the level 80 one. The only way of getting it, is through purification of that set. :P Because of that, you can fully pimp your level 75 abyss set and then purify it (as long as you dont miss the skin you used). Getting the materials takes time though, so, if you can have something better than Arena, definitely go for it.

Edited by Bryos-KT

2 hours ago, Bryos-KT said:

The twist is, you need the level 75 abyss set to get the level 80 one. The only way of getting it, is through purification of that set. :P Because of that, you can fully pimp your level 75 abyss set and then purify it (as long as you dont miss the skin you used). Getting the materials takes time though, so, if you can have something better than Arena, definitely go for it.

Thanks for the advice! Also, the Prime gear is so pretty it doesn't need a skin

Mempo-KT   

I'm not sure if 75/80 Aug gear has attack speed gloves, so doing some arenas for few of the 8% attack speed gloves mightn't be bad.