Fissure Xp increase just insulting

marikazan-KT

3 hours ago, LilHotii-KT said:

Ah I remember just pugging instance runs and just sitting back and watch people fail. I watched people waste Thur own time. Good times... Miss aion...

Judging from most of your posts I can't tell if: you're an awful person, have too much time on your hands, a combination of both, or Aion is your ex and you just can't let Aion go.

I'm going with none of the above and the answer is trolling is fun, I agree.  Trolling people irl is more fun though.  Try this: go to a restaurant, get a table near a window, order, get up and leave before it arrives, then watch through the window as inconspicuously as possible while the waiter becomes confused and frustrated.  You get to watch people waste time AND money!  Granted trolling online is easier and simpler, but being able to see the person must be better no?  Though I just thought up of the scenario just now, have never done it, so I'm not sure how it would play out.  Let me know! 

8 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

Do you mind to give me a bit of tutorial how to run an Aion client with Sandboxie ? :P

Last time I did it, I was on Windows 7, but I'd open Sandboxie, do the run program in start menu option (paraphrased), find Aion, and click it. It'd launch the launcher and game in a sandbox.

I'm not hardcore Aion enough right now to do it anymore. xD It was useful for running three clients to AFK events with.

18 hours ago, Transcend-KT said:

Judging from most of your posts I can't tell if: you're an awful person, have too much time on your hands, a combination of both, or Aion is your ex and you just can't let Aion go. 

I wouldn't say I'm a awful person. I do have time on my hands but that's because well I don't do much other then work, play games and chill. I did let aion go like 6 months that ago. I mean it's not that I went and wanted people to fail. I just loved watching people make the same mistake and not try and do something different or try and fix the problem. But meh whatevers, lots of good times seeing people fail sauro 1keys jajaja

Archived