Revolt

Khad-DN

Ncsoft answer me please why are you so unfair? In this 6.0 they prioritized some classes and others did not, they left certain classes stronger than others, you have no concept? Do not have commitment? Another thing; those who bought many ncoins to equip themselves in 5.7 / 5.8 like me! they will all lose money and time spent because of you! This for me is just a robbery,  Ncsoft always prioritize certain classes and this is unfair.

First, achieving complete balance in an MMO is very difficult. NCSoft has nerfed and buffed classes to try and achieve balance. Even so there will always be some classes that have an advantage in certain situations. And even if you achieve balance, there will always be classes that are harder for other classes than others. This isn't a bug. You need to calm down and stop thinking, "This class is broken. I can't win." And start for ways to win.

Second, I am not sure where the lose of money or time with the 6.0 update comes from.. at least any more than any other big update. Have you never completed a set and found it totally irrelevant 6 months later? I have. Many times since I started playing in 2009.

You need to try and relax. Stop posting angry and in bold text. You will enjoy the game a lot more.

I saw the name of this thread and reached for my imaginary popcorn. xD

Ayuzawa, this is just a game, and if you're not having fun, you shouldn't be playing it. You're taking it waaaaaay too seriously. Yes, 6.0 will be a big, new, scary world -- but we're all in it together. (Or we're not if you quit lol.) We won't have 6.0 for many months. What you are doing now in 5.8 is not worthless.

Archived