Disconnections, nobody replies in Report A Bug

HelliosRed-KT

I've been testing 2 providers during January and half of February, cause I have severe problems on one of them in December. They've been both quite OK till 2018-02-14. I've been having 2 PC s on different providers for like 2 weeks, and since Feb 14 night-Feb 15 severe disconnections started to happen to me, as my toons stand in Luna, at home, anywhere, they get disconnected every 15-30 min randomly. I wonder why it happens? Do other players on Katalam server have the same issue? Please reply!

Never heard of anything like this to any friend of mine. If you using a proxy, for example, pingzapper, it has 30 minutes limit of use before you need to reconnect (like free trial every 30 mins). otherwise check if your router is okay and your internet in general. Try file repair. What you having really does seem like individual problem.

3 hours ago, Vessttemona-KT said:

Do these disconnections happen while you are playing? remember that if you have long periods of afk, the server disconnects you automatically

Disconnections for being AFK happen in 30 min (in Dredgion - 45 min) and then the writing says "Disconnected for being AFK",  but these happen much earlier and the writing is simply "Disconnected" and they don't get the pouch in Luna, i.e. disconnected earlier than the boss is killed. 

The last 4 hours it was normal though, cross my fingers. Strange things. 

2 minutes ago, Ilweran-DN said:

I had that problem some months ago, but it disappeared when I formatted my PC.

Formatted Hard Disk, reinstalled the system? I think my system works normally, although, there are 2 PCs, and the connection used to be very normal during January and till Feb 14. I found out that I have been actually testing my PCs on the same provider, not on different ones, cause one of them is connected to both and they may change when I don't notice, because, for the sake of the connection between PCs I made them both turned on. I lost my 2 LAN cards. I'll try to get new or find them, and now I'm testing another provider on both computers. It has been OK today. A master was at me today and told me that every provider has its own hub in the entrance and if something's wrong they'll come to check it. Thank you all for the replies. Sorry for being incorrect in testing my providers.

Archived