Bring exp leveling of 6.0 to NA now

Neleth-KT

Yes it's possible if you remember while we were at 5.6 NA bring a small patch of 5.8 removed the quests that needed to enter CoE/ToE.
Since leveling is going to be easy anyway why don't bring it now ? People are tired of leveling already and lv 75 ain't rare it's pretty common now.One of reasons that people playing in private server because leveling curve in 5.x is too high.Bring this and people will come to official.There's no reason to say no to this,it's good for server and players.

Honestly, what's the big rush? Like you said 75's aren't rare anymore just take your time and enjoy other in-game content! I know its a pain and you want to get leveling over with but as you casually play the game the exp casually comes in also :) I just log in to do luna, daily quests, a few instance runs and before I knew it I'm already almost 74. Granted it took about a month but at this point it honestly doesn't even really matter. Is there something you wish to do specifically after hitting 75?

2 hours ago, Dream-DN said:

Honestly, what's the big rush? Like you said 75's aren't rare anymore just take your time and enjoy other in-game content! I know its a pain and you want to get leveling over with but as you casually play the game the exp casually comes in also :) I just log in to do luna, daily quests, a few instance runs and before I knew it I'm already almost 74. Granted it took about a month but at this point it honestly doesn't even really matter. Is there something you wish to do specifically after hitting 75?

That's probably my biggest pet peeve about Aion now.  A few years ago, I used to have fun with a legion getting parties together and levelling, especially without the OP gear that's handed to you at lvl 10.  It's like the devs looked at everything below lvl 65 and went "well, we need players playing end-game, let's make it possible to skip all this in a day."

The game just isn't that much fun knowing that I'm going to be lvl 65-75 in a few days if someone just grinds the crap out of instances.  It's not geared toward casual players anymore.

7 hours ago, Dream-DN said:

Did you realized how many people quitted since 5.x ? Did you realized how many people playing private servers right now ?
Nobody wanna play private servers if official doesn't level too dam hard.I wanna bring those people back.I don't understand why people against this if 5.8 exp work so well 6.0 won't happened in the first place or people afraid that newbies level to 75 and they can't kill them ? they can only kill people who lower level than them ? That's pathetic.

Why Europeans community and NA community is so different I remembered someone said kumiki event should be permanent in EU it got a lot of supporters,in NA nah don't let they pay FoO scrolls,stupid idea,people will level too fast etc.NA just got no compassion for newbies,only selfish and elite.

Those who read only and wish change will happen by only me I tell you it won't if you guys never request or ask NCwest to do something,No change will come.
I'm no leader neither I'm a delegate for anyone or anything I just speak out what in my mind.

Leveling to 75 is easy, I remember having to grind out at least 240 fissure of oblivion runs. leveling isn't that important ever since the introduction of essence cores. The real question is why do you need 75, unless you are really geared there is barely any difference between level 74 and 75, most people don't use transforms and even fewer can use it well.

I have 3 level 75s so I know what I'm talking about, its not that hard and it doesn't really matter so this entire thread is pointless.

People who play private servers don't play because leveling is hard.  People play private servers because the current game is too different from old Aion and they don't consider it enjoyable anymore.  Literally no one gives a damn about how easy or hard leveling is.

1 hour ago, Neleth-KT said:

Did you realized how many people quitted since 5.x ? Did you realized how many people playing private servers right now ?
Nobody wanna play private servers if official doesn't level too dam hard.I wanna bring those people back.I don't understand why people against this if 5.8 exp work so well 6.0 won't happened in the first place or people afraid that newbies level to 75 and they can't kill them ? they can only kill people who lower level than them ? That's pathetic.

Why Europeans community and NA community is so different I remembered someone said kumiki event should be permanent in EU it got a lot of supporters,in NA nah don't let they pay FoO scrolls,stupid idea,people will level too fast etc.NA just got no compassion for newbies,only selfish and elite.

Those who read only and wish change will happen by only me I tell you it won't if you guys never request or ask NCwest to do something,No change will come.
I'm no leader neither I'm a delegate for anyone or anything I just speak out what in my mind.

Can you share some graphs or something that supports your comments about people playing on ilegal servers?

Otherwise, this is just shitposting.

Archived