Forums

aion 6.0 release NA

Biyonder-DN

On 15/3/2018 at 2:13 PM, MayBlue-DN said:

The patch notes for Aion w often are we two patches behind?

Very often, especially during small patches like 6.2. Korea got it fast, and so do we, so it balances out. The difference is that we are most likely getting both together once released.

We will never be on the same patch as Korea, so that means Korea is most likely to release 6.3 or something before we get 6.2 and 6.0 together.

Also, what if I already have 30000 Drenite ore, 50000 Korie Log, 3000 Hoca Fiber etc, +some amount of their "bundles", much Leather and Aether of all sorts, what will happen to these materials?? Disappear or be added to Aetherforging? And the furniture crafting, will it be added to Aetherforging?

I have no idea what Korea does and doesn't sell.

I'm telling you what NA would have to do (and what they've been doing).

I'm not sure why you're not understanding this or why you're overanalyzing our words.

Crafting gone.

Existing gear stays. No change.

No way to acquire old gear except through NCsoft (whether aetherforging or BCM).

Just now, HelliosRed-KT said:

Also, what if I already have 30000 Drenite ore, 50000 Korie Log, 3000 Hoca Fiber etc, +some amount of their "bundles", much Leather and Aether of all sorts, what will happen to these materials?? Disappear or be added to Aetherforging?

They probably become static items since gathering is gone. Craft with them now.

To compare with Static items now: ATM any static items in crafting can be used for crafting. You just can't acquire them. So far NCSoft didn't let us lose the value of our static items. They can also be unbundled.

Just now, Cheesecake-DN said:

You got it, man.

Why add to aetherforging when the method for acquiring them is gone? :P

Because the materials are not gone. In my recent post I said, so far static items CAN be used in crafting.

2 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

To compare with Static items now: ATM any static items in crafting can be used for crafting. You just can't acquire them. So far NCSoft didn't let us lose the value of our static items. They can also be unbundled.

They're not in aetherforging. We know that.

Please do not overanalyze me..

As for if some items become totally useless, as I remember, when we got useless old stigmas, the could be sold no npcs rather expensively. So I got much kinah from selling old stigmas. Will it happen so with present crafting materials?

1 minute ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

They're not in aetherforging. We know that.

Please do not overanalyze me..

Sorry, I just want to understand, no offence.

Also, I wonder what will happen with Houses, Auction, Broiker? I read something about Korean players, that their house auction disappeared but who had houses continued to keep them?  Is it correct? If so, then it's unjustifiable. Then any new toon has less possibilities than old toons, can never buy a house? Will anybody wish to create new toons?

As for if some items become totally useless, as I remember, when we got useless old stigmas, the could be sold no npcs rather expensively. So I got much kinah from selling old stigmas. Will it happen so with present crafting materials?

Sorry, I just want to understand, no offence.

Just use/sell them now before 6.0 hits instead expecting what could or couldn't happen, you're over reacting too much with a simple thing.

Also, I wonder what will happen with Houses, Auction, Broiker? I read something about Korean players, that their house auction disappeared but who had houses continued to keep them?  Is it correct? If so, then it's unjustifiable. Then any new toon has less possibilities than old toons, can never buy a house? Will anybody wish to create new toons?

You can check Kubei's post to see all the changes related to your questions.

Archived