Forums

aion 6.0 release NA

Biyonder-DN

what's the rush? it doesn't sound like these patches's have had such positive feedback.  They've been patching 6..0 multiple times in order to fix issues, I'd rather wait and have KR find the issues, and get a patch that's more stable/ has better features ( I would hope). 

Given the issues they've had in one event, I can wait before getting a major release.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Hellish-DN said:

Dude no one nyerking knows. Usually it’s been 9 months to a year before we get a patch after Korea. But this Is a major rework of the game with additional planning needed. (Conversion rates etc), so it might be longer.

Thanks! Do you mean it won't be right soon in June?  When did it start in Korea? I wanna do more campaigns and record more videos on my toons before that patch. I already did a lot but not everything.

I have a question (is it good to post it in this topic?) about how crafting will disappear on 6.0. What if my toons wear skins as products of classic crafting - Expert Noble Anathe Headband, Master Hoca Headband, Master Drenium Chain Hood,  Master Durable Drenium Chain Hood, Master Durable Drenium plate armor, things of Strong Leather, Tough Leather/ If materials disappear what will happen to products of them?? Will my toons lose their appearance or not? What if I wish to craft a skin like that again??

9 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

Crafting goes away. Only aetherforging remains. None of your existing crafted stuff goes away. Many of our skins have to be bought as skins from BCM.

Skins from BCM are different from crafted skins and I use crafted skins because I want so.  I know, Master Durable Drenium skins are on BCM and they are one-time skins. But other crafted skins are never present on BCM - from Anathe, Strong Leather, Tough Leather, Titanium ore, Tikel. I wonder how it will be that the crafted stuff remains but crafting materials disappear, do the crafted things keeps their names but  it's impossible to craft them again? "Static"? So if I create a supply of those things now, will it be the only possibility to apply them to other things in future?

13 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Skins from BCM are different from crafted skins and I use crafted skins because I want so.  I know, Master Durable Drenium skins are on BCM and they are one-time skins. But other crafted skins are never present on BCM - from Anathe, Strong Leather, Tough Leather, Titanium ore, Tikel. I wonder how it will be that the crafted stuff remains but crafting materials disappear, do the crafted things keeps their names but  it's impossible to craft them again? "Static"? So if I create a supply of those things now, will it be the only possibility to apply them to other things in future?

I'm saying the crafted gear from now would have to be sold in the future on the BCM or added to aetherforging. The crafted things remain, so far as I know with no changes to their names.

2 minutes ago, Cheesecake-DN said:

I'm saying the crafted gear from now would have to be sold in the future on the BCM or added to aetherforging. The crafted things remain, so far as I know with no changes to their names.

"Would have to" - does it mean they exactly do it or it's just what you think they should do but in fact they don't?

4 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

"Would have to" - does it mean they exactly do it or it's just what you think they should do but in fact they don't?

She's saying that if IN THE FUTURE they decide to do it, that is how it would have to be done, not that it is being done right now in Korea.

5 minutes ago, HelliosRed-KT said:

Dude.

It's what they'd have to do until Korea adds it as an aetherforge craft. YOU won't be able to craft it after 6.0. NCsoft would HAVE to sell it to you on the BCM or offer it from some obscure event or add it to aetherforging (the 5.0+ crafting) in order for you to reaquire it.

NCwest is already doing something similar by selling gears that you can't get anymore on the BCM. It's a great prelude into doing it in 6.0.

Edit:

Thanks, Van, for helping out! ;)

Archived