Wave song and Sea feast weapon boxes?

Fungie-DN

So the skins have been around for awhile, back in 4.8, people would do the world bosses in Cygnea and Enshar to get the skins. You've added the armor boxes and now the 2 servers are packed with wave song/sea feast armor boxes. Every one has had their chance to obtain the skin except for the weapon. I have farmed on my elly and asmo the cygnea and Enshar boss, since the bosses no longer require a alliance to defeat it, the weapon drops are so low even the 50% drop rate doesn't help. Why not add weapon boxes to events? Or add the skin on rotation in bcm or even Luna? I don't understand why you could add the armor skin but not the weapon.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 10:53 AM, FearlessFungie-DN said:

So the skins have been around for awhile, back in 4.8, people would do the world bosses in Cygnea and Enshar to get the skins. You've added the armor boxes and now the 2 servers are packed with wave song/sea feast armor boxes. Every one has had their chance to obtain the skin except for the weapon. I have farmed on my elly and asmo the cygnea and Enshar boss, since the bosses no longer require a alliance to defeat it, the weapon drops are so low even the 50% drop rate doesn't help. Why not add weapon boxes to events? Or add the skin on rotation in bcm or even Luna? I don't understand why you could add the armor skin but not the weapon.

@Cyan yooooooo, this tho, bcm suggestion???

18 hours ago, Liiny-DN said:

Really hoping they add them on BCM sometime, I farmed a lot back when people did allies for it, but never had any luck. Had to buy the mace off someone, but still hoping to get the shield someday.

Ive been going at the bosses forever it seems, everyday when they spawn. No magic class weps drop for me, they added denku and tomul skins now i just wish they would add wave song/sea feast weapons

4 hours ago, FearlessFungie-DN said:

Ive been going at the bosses forever it seems, everyday when they spawn. No magic class weps drop for me, they added denku and tomul skins now i just wish they would add wave song/sea feast weapons

Yeah, they also added primal hats so I'm hoping they're finally taking in our suggestions ; ;

21 hours ago, Liiny-DN said:

Yeah, they also added primal hats so I'm hoping they're finally taking in our suggestions ; ;

ikr!! i just want to stop farming the bosses and just add the weps. They added the gear skins so i dont see a problem with the weps q.q

On 5/4/2018 at 7:08 PM, Liiny-DN said:

After all the spam we finally got them, except the shield (which was the part I was looking forward to the most) ><

yeah after all that spam LOL and ikr D: no shield :c

Archived