32 bitmode??

kitat-KT

49 minutes ago, Woo-DN said:

sigh gotta love how they keep failing and failing nonstop...

Any fix for this @Cyan

I have been waiting day and half for help from support or an answer as to why game client is running in 32 bit mode absolutely no info from them or cyan on if they enabled it for the Tia eye event like Sft.

Tried deleting few files and repairing but nothing works game is basically unplable in 32 bitmode.Would be nice if support or our Cms could reply to topics lost sveral runs due to Dc's freezes with this 32bit mode.

• Aion Team

Hello, 

We have not disabled the 64 bit client, and we've verified that loading the game on the proper system does load the 64 bit client as well. For troubleshooting, please contact the support department here. If you've already contacted them please provide a ticker number so we can take another look at it. 

Thank you.

Well i have still recieved no fix for why the game client is laucnhing 32 bit mode and not 64 bit.Ticket number Request #18199494.

This game previously always loaded in 64 bit except for the rare occasions you guys disabled 64 bit for events.

I'm assuming you checking 32 or 64 from aion windows title right ? I remembered it said 64bit as well when I was running 64bit in the past,also remember nothing on windows title when running 32 bit during  SFT event.This is why you're assuming your aion running in 32 bit mode

However my friend suggested to be sure checking whatever you running 32/64 bit just go to Aion/Data/dump/config.ini

If BitSize = 8 you're running in 64 bit if it's 4 then you're running in 32.

Hope it can help :)

17 hours ago, Neleth-KT said:

I'm assuming you checking 32 or 64 from aion windows title right ? I remembered it said 64bit as well when I was running 64bit in the past,also remember nothing on windows title when running 32 bit during  SFT event.This is why you're assuming your aion running in 32 bit mode

However my friend suggested to be sure checking whatever you running 32/64 bit just go to Aion/Data/dump/config.ini

If BitSize = 8 you're running in 64 bit if it's 4 then you're running in 32.

Hope it can help :)

Where can i find this aion/data/dump/cofnig.ini thing to double check it is 32 bit?

Archived