Strange prices in broker?

Spirithq-KT

i see in broker that item - Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll - at price of 999 999 999 kinah by 3 posts and normal price for that item now is about 500 000 - 600 000 kinah, why so big differences in prices, i think some players are on drugs when they deal with broker .....

before the event price of that item was 800k - 1m kinah, so .....

5 hours ago, Spirithq-KT said:

i see in broker that item - Skill Boost Reassignment Scroll - at price of 999 999 999 kinah by 3 posts and normal price for that item now is about 500 000 - 600 000 kinah, why so big differences in prices, i think some players are on drugs when they deal with broker .....

before the event price of that item was 800k - 1m kinah, so .....

It is kinah buying with real life money. The player goes on the Chinese gold seller's website and purchases (with real money) 1 bil kinah. Then, the player puts an item on the broker for 1 bil kinah. Next, the kinah seller will come and buy the useless item, thus "selling" them kinah.

54 minutes ago, Vantheria-DN said:

It is kinah buying with real life money. The player goes on the Chinese gold seller's website and purchases (with real money) 1 bil kinah. Then, the player puts an item on the broker for 1 bil kinah. Next, the kinah seller will come and buy the useless item, thus "selling" them kinah.

Damn that ranger Krixial was selling a common cleric stigma the other day for 10 billion kinah and everyone was just wondering if he was high on drugs...makes you wonder!

5 hours ago, Vantheria-DN said:

i wonder how kinah seller have 1b kinah from where ......

also player and kinah seller can make trade or private shop just need to see each other ........

Worthwhile to note that it used to be mostly Chinese bots / gold seller websites that provided a majority of the illicit kinah being purchased by other players during Aion's prime. Nowadays, most Chinese botting operations have moved onto "greener pastures" in order to prepare for upcoming MMOs or are farming on more popular MMOs that are highly populated. This is why there are so few spammers and bot sitting in main hubs nowadays. The remaining sellers on Aion are people that you frequently interact with and encounter on a daily basis that pretend to be legitimate and sell on the side, unbeknownst to you.

Also, while it's true that this is a method of "kinah laundering," a majority of the time, the absurd prices you witness on the broker are due to player stupidity, and not because there are a ton of kinah buyers/sellers left in the game. Most of the time, the outrageously priced items sit there until the expiration date, then are put up again once they're mailed back due to the item not selling. If you see something sitting at an outrageous price for a long time, it's player stupidity. If you see something at an outrageous price and it disappears within an hour, it's kinah selling.

Archived