Omegas? Is this normal?

Star

Hello all, I just wanted to know if it's normal that I am so unlucky with enchanting gears with omega stones. I've been trying to enchant my gears (5 pieces of armors + mace and shield) to +20 since forever and so far I've used 402 omegas stones... 99 on just my shield and it is still +15... Any ways of having higher chances with enchanting!? I'm seeing people make it to +20 rather easily.

When it comes to amplification (enchanting beyond max enchant level), it is just pure pure chance, with no way of increasing it. Some are luckier than others.

Unless you are into those rituals of having a legion mate dancing naked around you, full DP, etc.

There always seems to be one piece in the purified sets that takes up to 10 times the omegas to get to +20 then the rest of the other items.  For me it was my breastplate.  It started from +10 went to +14 and then all the way down to +2 with omegas and greater supps the whole way.  After 25 omegas and close to 8k sups I was able to get to 15.  I hoped I would have better luck above +15, as some of my pieces I +20ed with only 5 omegas.  After I used 35 omegas there, I got to +19 twice but failed, and then I quit the game for around 3 weeks or so. 

Eventually I came back during FT event and thanks to the cheap prices of omegas I was able to finally +20 it after 20-25 more omegas.  So in total it took around 85 omegas, which is the hardest piece I have dealt with so far.  I would highly suggest taking breaks if you start failing 5 times or more during enchanting.  Take a break, play something else, watch anime, SOMETHING ELSE.  The hardest part of it is the psychological stress and I guess financial pressure this game sometimes puts on you if you want to be a consistently high achiever.  I wouldn't get too worked up.  Just take some deep breaths, have patience, and know that you will eventually get it.  Best of luck! 

21 hours ago, DarkEnergy-KT said:

There always seems to be one piece in the purified sets that takes up to 10 times the omegas to get to +20 then the rest of the other items.  For me it was my breastplate.  It started from +10 went to +14 and then all the way down to +2 with omegas and greater supps the whole way.  After 25 omegas and close to 8k sups I was able to get to 15.  I hoped I would have better luck above +15, as some of my pieces I +20ed with only 5 omegas.  After I used 35 omegas there, I got to +19 twice but failed, and then I quit the game for around 3 weeks or so. 

Eventually I came back during FT event and thanks to the cheap prices of omegas I was able to finally +20 it after 20-25 more omegas.  So in total it took around 85 omegas, which is the hardest piece I have dealt with so far.  I would highly suggest taking breaks if you start failing 5 times or more during enchanting.  Take a break, play something else, watch anime, SOMETHING ELSE.  The hardest part of it is the psychological stress and I guess financial pressure this game sometimes puts on you if you want to be a consistently high achiever.  I wouldn't get too worked up.  Just take some deep breaths, have patience, and know that you will eventually get it.  Best of luck! 

Stress over a game really if people get like this they really shouldn't even play games.And being a high achiever in Aion is non existent seriously,this is a pay2win game if gear was capped at +15 and temeperings +5 then maybe we could say some people are high achiever's at Pvp cause they are simply that good, like in the old days.

Most player's in this game are carried by nothing more than their wallets and i dare say they would be beaten by a great percentage of the player base if they weren't carried by gear.

Eitherway there will be new gear in 6.0 and even if this gear can exchanged knowing ncsoft they will nyerk it up,it's pointless sinking too much into a declining game and 6.0 will be pay2win and probaly worse than now.

Who are you to say that someone else's way of achieving fun is less important than yours? Its a game. You get fun from whatever you like. If you want to farm for everything, go ahead. If you dont have time or patience, go ahead and use the store. It doesnt make you less of an "achiever" if you took a different route. Especially considering these people so called "carried by their wallets" allow everyone to even have somewhere to have any kind of fun we want.

These past months have been the easiest time to catch up with everyone else. If you didnt because "QQ too difficult", "QQ not worth it" or "QQ no skill", its on you.

On 27/5/2018 at 11:32 AM, FiftyShadeOfMage-DN said:

Hello all, I just wanted to know if it's normal that I am so unlucky with enchanting gears with omega stones. I've been trying to enchant my gears (5 pieces of armors + mace and shield) to +20 since forever and so far I've used 402 omegas stones... 99 on just my shield and it is still +15... Any ways of having higher chances with enchanting!? I'm seeing people make it to +20 rather easily.

It's a pure RNG factor. I have pieces who got 5 omegas straight up to +20 and a piece that sucked 14 omegas. Nevertheless, WTS my RNG :P

Archived