Leveling without quests?

Aerenhale-KT

Hi, im a comeback player, and I don't want to start the quests over for the level up. Now we have an awesome gear from level 10, so my question is that: is there an option for fast leveling without quests? (except the main story of course). For example, farming, instances (and which), etc., and which level we can do that from?

As a lowbie, I usually just spam Lunas. I know this might be a VERY slow way to level up, but that's what I do with new characters. So if you do yours, I'm sure it will help you next to your regular leveling process (campaign quests and sometimes dark blue quests give a good amount of EXP). :3

You'll really only have a chance at finding groups for Nochsana Training Camp (25+), Fire Temple (27+), and Beshmundir Temple (53+). Even then, NTC and FT are less likely. BT is really the only sure bet for a group nowadays, and even then, it's not a group -- just a duo. However, you can solo NTC yourself if you have someone holding your group. FT can also be soloed, but usually not from level 27. I usually hop into FT for solo around level 30-32, depending on the class.

Archived