Not Waiting on 6.0!

Quo-KT

Hi, guys! I hear a lot of talk about Aion and how players should wait until 6.0, but I'm bored and want to have some fun. So, I want to start working on getting a character to 66. I've never gotten past 50 on the game, and it's been a very long time since I've played. I usually main support (and am very good at it), but I'm honestly quite bored of questing with cleric at the moment. :o So, my question is...which of these 3 classes will be viable as a "main"? I want to ideally kill crap before I get hit and be useful/wanted in parties. Sorc, Sin, or SW? :) Thanks for the help! I'm also open to server/faction suggestions (and would love a guild home). ♥

Sorcs and sins are power hitters and usually top DPS in any group (if they're good) as well as gladiators. Songweavers will rarely be top DPS unless they're crazy geared, but they can at least heal themselves as needed and restore their mana and their group's mana when needed.

My main is chanter, and my favorite alt is sorc. I find sorcs to be a lot of fun because it's exciting to nuke things, plus they have some really cool animations. If you like support though and want to stay semi-support, then songweaver is probably what you would like to try. Songweaver is also one of the easiest classes in the game to play, so very newbie-friendly for someone who hasn't played the game in several years.

There're no such as useless class :o

Every class is useful and got unique way of playing but if you want to kill mobs fast and belove of group.Sorc is the way to go.

Remember if you're learn enough you can be good at any class and belove of the group ;)

9 hours ago, Quo-KT said:

I've never gotten past 50 on the game, and it's been a very long time since I've played. I usually main support (and am very good at it)

I just wonder how you can call yourself a very good support if almost the entire leveling from 1 to 66 is done solo and you haven even past lv50.

SW is the go option because free mana, thronesong and SoD are welcome in any party.

33 minutes ago, Pandastein-DN said:

I just wonder how you can call yourself a very good support if almost the entire leveling from 1 to 66 is done solo and you haven even past lv50.

"I've never gotten past 50 on the game, and it's been a very long time since I've played"

As in, level cap used to be much lower years ago.

25 minutes ago, Pandastein-DN said:

It's entirely possible if the person played during 1.9 and then quit. Healing wasn't harder per-say, but it was more effortful and time consuming because instances took longer (hour-long Steel Rakes), people ran around in varying grades of gear (fabled gear was actually a rarity) and skills were not yet consolidated/simplified like they are now.

Just now, Vantheria-DN said:

"I've never gotten past 50 on the game, and it's been a very long time since I've played"

As in, level cap used to be much lower years ago.

Point is still valid tho, if you haven't played for years, how can you claim you ARE good doing it now with all the changes the game has gotten in the years?

Archived