Armsfusion Inquiry

Hello, Im just wondering, is it better to upgrade a weapon first before fusing them? will it give a different result than just armsfusing 2 unupgraded weapons? 

Ex:

• Weapon A (upgrade lvl 0)+ Weapon A (upgrade lvl 0) = Weapon B (upgrade lvl 0)   (this is currently what i know)
  • Weapon A (lvl +10) + Weapon A (lvl +10) = Weapon B (level  ???)  (is it going to be +10 or zero level weapon again and you can upgrade it again for more combat rating?)

On 20/6/2018 at 2:24 PM, Nitro-KT said:

Hello, Im just wondering, is it better to upgrade a weapon first before fusing them? will it give a different result than just armsfusing 2 unupgraded weapons? 

Ex:

• Weapon A (upgrade lvl 0)+ Weapon A (upgrade lvl 0) = Weapon B (upgrade lvl 0)   (this is currently what i know)
  • Weapon A (lvl +10) + Weapon A (lvl +10) = Weapon B (level  ???)  (is it going to be +10 or zero level weapon again and you can upgrade it again for more combat rating?)

There was a similar question and I made an extended explanation here:

https://forums.aiononline.com/topic/1819-looking-for-armsfusion-help-and-information/?do=findComment&comment=23413

6 minutes ago, BringAbout-KT said:

Is there an introduction to armfusion, augmenting with full explanation bec i do wanna know what are those terms and i searched for guides on forums but cant seem to find, so if someone can help i'd be grateful

I will just explain every single thing you can do to an item.

• Enchanting: Using enchant stones. You get +1 Attack, +4 MB and HP per enchant level. They also increase other less important stats. these values and stats boosted change depending on the enchant level and item. Tradable Archdaeva gear (requires soul binding to equip, level 66+) breaks upon failing at any level, you can achieve a 100% success chance with Omega Enchant Stones and Greater Supplements. Non-tradable Archdaeva gear (untradable by default) and old gear do not break, and chances to enchant will never be 100%, failing regresses the item by one enchant level (unless its between +11 and +14, where it takes you back to +10). Most items have up to 15 enchant levels, having achieved that, Amplification becomes available.
  • Amplification: For items at their max enchant level, unlocks automatically when you reach it. Tradable Archdaeva gear still breaks upon failure, but the untradable ones will stay at +15 no mater how much you fail. You can only use Omegas, and each attempt costs kinah (more expensive as you go). Failing will take you all the way back to +15 (there is a safepoint at +25 for untradable Archdaeva gear though). Reaching +20 will grant you a random item skill, some are passives (EG, when you are attacked your attacker gets x state, comes form armour),other are actives (just like any class skill, you can trigger them whenever you want, mostly from weapons). You can only use this skill if you have the item equipped. Unlike other systems, this one is just luck. You cannot increase your odds in any way.
  • Manastone socketing: Add manastones of your choice that boost the stats you desire. Failing will only waste your manastone. This can be done on weapons, armour and Empyrean Bracelets of certain level. You have standard manastones, composite manastones, ancient manastones and primary/Archdaeva manastones. Standard manastones have different levels, they only boost one stat per stone. Composites are identical to standard ones but boost two stats per stone instead. Ancient Manastones (mostly discontinued nowadays) greater versions of standard manastones, can only be socketed on gear that is of level 65 and below, and Empyrean Bracelets (all Archdaeva gear excluded). Archdaeva manastones boost primary stats (which are like parents for the stats we all know, such as Power giving you attack PDef, etc.). The deal with these is that there are diminishing returns, which means the more you have of it, the less stats you get per stone (the higher the tier the less the penalty). Before those diminishing returns, these are superior to all previous ones.
  • Tempering: Like enchanting, but only using Tempering Solutions. Can be done on accessories, feathered accessories (plumes and bracelets) and very specific gear (ignore this last one). Each temperance level adds 0.5% PvP attack or defence depending on the accessory. This does not include plumes and bracelets, which have their own tables. Temperance is unlimited, but logically, the higher you go, the more like you are to fail. Same deal as before, most tradable Archdaeva accessories break upon failed enchantment, untradable Archdaeva ones (safe point at +6, I think?) and older accessories do not. Normal plumes stay at their level if you fail, pure plumes and bracelets go back to +0.
  • Purification: This is done through an NPC. Basically takes one item and allows you to upgrade it into the following one in line (only very specific items can be purified). Required materials can be checked by registering your item to the purification NPCs (one in Pandaemonium/Sanctum, another one in Norsvold/Iluma) or checking the item's description. Other than items, your item will be required to be of a certain enchant/temperance level. You will lose your item's skin and some enchant levels though.
  • Conditioning: If you check some items' descriptions, you will notice a grey bar below a text saying Conditioning Level (0/2). Conditioning gives you the stats listed below it. However, you need kinah to pay to NPCs to unlock them. after doing it, whenever you use the item (attack something, get attack, cast a skill, etc) you will lose part of your conditioning (very slowly, so dont worry). Conditioning has 2 levels; I personally never let it go below 2/2 (it will notify you when it happens). You just have to revisit a conditioning NPC. There are items that allow you to recondition your gear if you dont wish to spend kinah (directly). Conditioning is found in all kinds of gear, present in the majority of Archdaeva gear.
  • Augmenting: Exactly the same as Conditioning, but it consumes AP instead of kinah, and it focuses on PvP, while conditioning is for PvE and low tier PvP gear. Mostly present in Abyss gear.
  • Idian: Somewhat similar to conditioning and augmenting, except that you can choose what tats to get from it, while the other two depend on the item. It runs out as well with use. Source is pretty much everywhere; instances, merchants, event rewards, and so on. I would personally never spend kinah on these because of how easy it is to get them, but people buy them anyway.
  • Godstone socketing: Sockets a godstone in your weapon. Depending on the godstone socketed, whenever you attack you have a certain chance to trigger their effect (can be simple damage to altered states). Normal godstones ill work for eternity. Illusion godstones will trigger more frequently, but with each time they have a (REALLY REALLY) small chance of breaking.
  • Level Reduction: Archdaeva gear only. All Archdaeva gear can be equipped at level 66, but for each level difference between your character's level and the item's recommended level, you lose 2% of certain stats when equipped. Some items offer Level Reduction, which takes stones of the name, which reduces the item's recommended level (up to by 5), so you are closer to getting the item's full stats. Normal level reduction stones can fail, but it wont impact you negatively. Masterwork versions will succeed 100% of the time.
  • Dyeing/Appearance Modification/Release Soul Binding/Others: Pretty self explanatory.

And then, the big one, Armfusion:

Only works on two-handed weapons (polearms, bows, orbs, staves, aethercannons, harps, etc), doesnt on one-hand weapons (swords, maces, pistols and daggers). Basically, you have to have a primary weapon (top) and a secondary weapon (bottom). The additional stats (yellow numbers) from the secondary weapon will be applied to the general stats of the primary weapon. Some notes:

• Appearance, enchantment/temperance level, godstone, level reduction (and the whole "level of the item", really), idian. All that removed. Other than the stats gained, the only thing you keep is the secondary weapon's conditioning/augmenting. This will stack with the primary weapon's conditioning/augmenting, if it has any. Otherwise, it will be present in the final weapon anyway. Because of both weapons' conditioning/augmenting stacking, stuff like Apollon + Apollon is very good. The cost doubles obviously, because you are paying for BOTH.
  • The secondary weapon's level has to be he same or lower than the primary weapon's. Level Reduction does not affect the item's actual level, only Recommended Level. Meaning that, if you attempt to fuse a level 70 weapon (primary) with a level 75 weapon (5/5 level reduced, so Recommended Level 70), it wont be possible.
  • You can fuse: conditioning + conditioning, augment + augment, nothing + conditioning, augment + nothing. You cannot fuse: conditioning + augmenting (and vice versa).
  • Armfusion is kept after purification. You only affect the primary weapon's stats though.
  • If you condition a weapon first, and then armfuse it, you will waste whatever conditioning you have left. Same for augment. Armfusion resets it.

5 hours ago, Bryos-DN said:

.And then, the big one, Armfusion:

Only works on two-handed weapons (polearms, bows, orbs, staves, aethercannons, harps, etc), doesnt on one-hand weapons (swords, maces, pistols and daggers). Basically, you have to have a primary weapon (top) and a secondary weapon (bottom). The additional stats (yellow numbers) from the secondary weapon will be applied to the general stats of the primary weapon. Some notes:

• Appearance, enchantment/temperance level, godstone, level reduction (and the whole "level of the item", really), idian. All that removed. Other than the stats gained, the only thing you keep is the secondary weapon's conditioning/augmenting. This will stack with the primary weapon's conditioning/augmenting, if it has any. Otherwise, it will be present in the final weapon anyway. Because of both weapons' conditioning/augmenting stacking, stuff like Apollon + Apollon is very good. The cost doubles obviously, because you are paying for BOTH.
  • The secondary weapon's level has to be he same or lower than the primary weapon's. Level Reduction does not affect the item's actual level, only Recommended Level. Meaning that, if you attempt to fuse a level 70 weapon (primary) with a level 75 weapon (5/5 level reduced, so Recommended Level 70), it wont be possible.
  • You can fuse: conditioning + conditioning, augment + augment, nothing + conditioning, augment + nothing. You cannot fuse: conditioning + augmenting (and vice versa).
  • Armfusion is kept after purification. You only affect the primary weapon's stats though.
  • If you condition a weapon first, and then armfuse it, you will waste whatever conditioning you have left. Same for augment. Armfusion resets it.

First of all thank you so much for your help i really appreciate it you've been a great help to me and every one!

now about armfusion do you recommend me do it for my apollon staff which is merely +1 i mean if i combine apollon+apollon as you mentioned above would it make any difference or do i just wait when i get harvester? if it would adds to anything i'll do it i haven't much to lose any way no augment or so.

On 22/6/2018 at 6:43 AM, BringAbout-KT said:

now about armfusion do you recommend me do it for my apollon staff which is merely +1 i mean if i combine apollon+apollon as you mentioned above would it make any difference or do i just wait when i get harvester? if it would adds to anything i'll do it i haven't much to lose any way no augment or so.

The difference between purifying from Apollon and Harvesters is that the former requires more soulstones (materials from BoS) and +15 (5 more Omegas and more greater supplements). It all depends on how much kinah you have, how often you do BoS, and such. If you have absolutely nothing, Apollon + Apollon willl suffice for now. 

Hi there,

I trust you are doing splendidly and enjoying the season.

I would very much appreciate if you could tell me if this is accurate:

target: best master harvester polearm possible

process: 1. Apollon+15 - conditioned  AND armsfusioned with Apollon+0 - conditioned  => Apollon pre-purify

Q1: is this ok?

2. let's purify that polearm => master harvester

3. master harvester

Q2: do I have to condition again? 

Q3: which  secondary weapon I will armsfusion the master harvester?

Q4: how many Apollons+15 are necessary in the end?

10 minutes ago, ZenDenka-KT said:

target: best master harvester polearm possible

The best best best combination, would be (1) Master Harvester + Master Harvester. That is rather expensive and tough to farm. The second best would be (2) Master Harvester + Harvester (still a bit expensive, but more doable). The third best one would be (3) Master Harvester + Apollon, cheap, but very viable.

I will explain which would be the most effective process for each case:

1. Get two Master Harvester Polearms from purifyinhg (or get one and use a temporary undercombine while you work on the second one) -> Combine -> Condition/Apply skin/gimp as you want.
  2. Get Master Harvester + Get Harvester -> Combine -> Do what you want.
  3. Get Master Harvester + Get Apollon -> Combine -> Do what you want.

This is very important:

• CONDITIONING BEFORE COMBING AND PURIFYING IS A WASTE.
  • ENCHANTING A SECONDARY WEAPON/UNDERCOMBINE IS A WASTE.
  • ENCHANTING THE PRIMARY WEAPON/TOP WEAPON IS IRRELEVANT BEFORE ARMFUSION.
23 minutes ago, ZenDenka-KT said:

Q2: do I have to condition again?

As Cheese said, yes. Armfusion resets conditioning (and augment for that matter). After armfusion, you will be paying for both weapons' conditioning.

24 minutes ago, ZenDenka-KT said:

Q3: which  secondary weapon I will armsfusion the master harvester?

Depends on how much BoS you do, how much you are willing to pay, etc.

25 minutes ago, ZenDenka-KT said:

Q4: how many Apollons+15 are necessary in the end?

For the best path, n1, Master Harvester + Master Harvester, you need two. Both will have to be purified.

For path n2, just one, and a Harvester weapon.

For path n3, only one, and a +0 Apollon weapon.

Please bear with me.

As per your instructions and from discussing with high level fellows, I got the picture (or I hope I do)

Apollon=A

master harvester=MS

perfect MS = FUSION MS I with MS II

MS I:

A+0 -> upgrade -> [u.]A+0 -> enchanting properly (omega+greater sup) -> [u.]A+15 -> conditioning -> [u.c.]A+15 = item X

items X needs to be FUSIONED with item Y

A+0 (??? -> ???) upgrade -> [?.]A+0 -> no enchanting -> //////////////////////////-> conditioning -> [?.c.]A+0 = item Y

about item Y, A+0 should be upgraded? [Y/N]

FUSION item X with item Y = item Z or perfect [u.c.f.]A+15

item Z is then purified, resulting MS I

MS I -> enchanting properly -> MS I +max [???10/15???/infinite???] //////////////-> conditioning -> [c.]MS I +max

MS II:

A+0 -> upgrade -> [u.]A+0 -> enchanting properly (omega+greater sup) -> [u.]A+15 -> conditioning -> [u.c.]A+15 = item X

???there is no need for item Y, a.k.a item X WILL NOT BE FUSIONED???

purify item X -> MS II

MS II -> no enchantment -> ???conditioning??? -> [?.]MS II

FUSION MS I with MS II = perfect MS (+ one final conditioning?)

total: 2 items X, 1 item Y

Let me check this, because this setup is really confusing me. What you are saying is:

1 hour ago, ZenDenka-KT said:

MS I:

items X needs to be FUSIONED with item Y

A+0 (??? -> ???) upgrade -> [?.]A+0 -> no enchanting -> //////////////////////////-> conditioning -> [?.c.]A+0 = item Y

about item Y, A+0 should be upgraded? [Y/N]

FUSION item X with item Y = item Z or perfect [u.c.f.]A+15

item Z is then purified, resulting MS I

MS I -> enchanting properly -> MS I +max [???10/15???/infinite???] //////////////-> conditioning -> [c.]MS I +max

1) MS I: Master Harvester + Master Harvester.

You start with Apollon +0. You purify it into Master Harvester, then enchant it all the way to +15. And you condition it. This is item X. Item X is the primary weapon/top weapon. Then another Apollon +0, which you purify but dont enchant. Then you condition it. This is item Y. You then armfuse item X and Y, and it turns into the final weapon; item Z. Item Z is the finalised weapon, once enchanted and conditioned.

MS II:

???there is no need for item Y, a.k.a item X WILL NOT BE FUSIONED???

purify item X -> MS II

MS II -> no enchantment -> ???conditioning??? -> [?.]MS II

2) MS II: Master Harvester + Apollon or Harvester

Same deal as before with item X, but item Y will not be purified. For some reason, you choose not to armfuse it..?

FUSION MS I with MS II = perfect MS (+ one final conditioning?)

total: 2 items X, 1 item Y

I dont get this logic at all. You cannot fuse an already fused weapon further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, lets make this really clear. If you want to get Master Harvester + Master Harvester (best combination), you do the following:

• Start with Apollon +0.
  • Enchant it to +15.
  • Purify the Apollon +15 weapon into Master Harvester, you will end up with Master Harvester +5.
  • You grab another Apollon +0 weapon, and enchant it to +15.
  • You purify the second Apollon +15 into Master Harvester +5 as well.
  • You combine both Master Harvester weapons into the final weapon.
  • Enchant the final weapon to +15 (or as far as you want), and condition.

For the record, you are enchanting the second Apollon weapon to +15 not because it affects the stats of the final product, but because you literally need to enchant it to +15 to purfy it. Same deal with the second Master Harvester, do not enchant it beyond +5. you are at +5 because that is how purification/upgrading works.

-

Then, if you want the not-best version, you do the following, separately form the case above:

• Start with Apollon +0.
  • Enchant it to +15.
  • Purify the Apollon +15 weapon into Master Harevster, you will end up with Master Harvester +5.
  • You grab another Apollon/Harvester +0 weapon.
  • You combine the Master Harvester weapon with your Apollon/Harvester weapon into the final weapon.
  • Enchant the final weapon to +15 (or as far as you want), and condition.

Archived