Jump to content
Disregard-DN

crafting skins in 6.0?

Recommended Posts

so in 6.0 every craft method is deleted, aetherforging looks to only have new recipies and no longer has all the archdaeva gear we craft now. Has anyone heard if any of the old craftable gear from 1.0 through 5.8 will be obtainable in any way after 6.0 hits? or are we basically on lockdown mode trying to make stuff now before we can never get it again forever?

I don't doubt at all that NCwest will put a lot of old crafted gear in the cash shop, though probably only selectively and at inflated prices, but I really hope there's some way to get this stuff again in the future. Expert Noble and all Balic crafts from 1.0 all transform when you enter and leave combat and are pretty cool, and aetherforging let us get a lot of skins that were deleted or made scarce like Noble TAC and Kahruns gear. It'd be a shame if we entered a new dark age of having basically no skins, and if lots of skins are becoming legacy-only items, then i feel like i need to purge my inventory and dedicate everything to crafting as much cool stuff as I can while I can D:

I myself am hard at work trying to make a set of master carved armor before the ability to have your armor named after you goes away forever. What crafting projects are yall undertaking before crafting doomsday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love it if aiondatabase would update it's segment to include korea's 6.0 information so I could look up what skins are reused and which ones are gone 5ever :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

AionCodex, as stated by the creator, will be updating to 6.0 only after the patch has gone live on NA, because this is a HUGE change in terms of IDs and systems. AionPowerbook has 6.0 items now, but I believe no "same appearance" feature, but maybe we could use that site for now. Will check it out once I get home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Disregard-DN said:

so in 6.0 every craft method is deleted, aetherforging looks to only have new recipies and no longer has all the archdaeva gear we craft now. Has anyone heard if any of the old craftable gear from 1.0 through 5.8 will be obtainable in any way after 6.0 hits? or are we basically on lockdown mode trying to make stuff now before we can never get it again forever?

I and many of my friends are doing this. We are crafting all of the skins we want from aetherforging while we can still get them. Several of us have aetherforging at 300 now, so we've also started farming the couple of world bosses that drop the Natural Magic Stones so that we can get the Prowess skins before 6.0 since those will also disappear from aetherforging. It's sad, but at least we have several months notice to get these skins! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2018 at 7:05 AM, Vantheria-DN said:

I and many of my friends are doing this. We are crafting all of the skins we want from aetherforging while we can still get them. Several of us have aetherforging at 300 now, so we've also started farming the couple of world bosses that drop the Natural Magic Stones so that we can get the Prowess skins before 6.0 since those will also disappear from aetherforging. It's sad, but at least we have several months notice to get these skins! :)

If you're elyos, I wouldn't mind getting on on that farmfest. I'm sadly only like 100 aetherforging, but if i understand the way the drop system works, 2 more accounts in-alliance = 2 more bags with those stones in them. I'm sure there's some thing in the vast pool of aetherforging that I probably want to make.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   
On 25/6/2018 at 0:11 AM, Disregard-DN said:

I would love it if aiondatabase would update it's segment to include korea's 6.0 information so I could look up what skins are reused and which ones are gone 5ever :x

By the way, not sure if you read it or not, but I posted this in the 6.0 info thread. All the reused skins. We can probably assume any other skin (not skins, I mean "skins" as in proper gear) not on this list is permanently gone.

On 26/6/2018 at 7:08 PM, Bryos-DN said:

I will just leave this here. This list contains 6.0 gear which has skins we already have, reusing them. Names might change, obviously. Not including new gear.

Gold Grade ("Ancient", for now):

  • Apprentice Daeva's set (level 5, obtained from Poeta/Ishalgen and Haramel): No idea, maybe new?
  • Starter Daeva's set (level 10, Ascension quest): Siel's Forgotten/Resurgent set
  • Expert Daeva's set (level 20, Beluslan/Heiron and Kromede's Trial): Elite Legionary set (Ceramium Coin)
  • Unbreakable Daeva's set (level 40, Inggison/Gelkmaros and stuff): Kahrun's set (eternal)
  • Ancient Esoterrace set (level 50): (Unstable) Abyssal set
  • Ancient Beshmundir set (level 55): Stormwing set
  • Ancient  Rentus Base set (level 65): ORB/Vasharti set (white one)
  • Honourable Daeva's set (level 65, Cygnea/Enshar quests): Danann/Conqueror Marks set
  • Ancient Stronghold set (level 70): Tiamat Guard's set (eternal one)
  • (New region)'s Legionary/Reconnaissance Unit set (level 75, campaign in new region): Blood Mark set
  • Ancient Mist set (level 80): Generic EB skins/5.0 open world mythics
  • Ancient Darkness set (level 80, presumably from DD): Darken/Dark Lord's set
  • Ancient Guard's set (level 80, new organisation): Nyerk-version of the Crucible Insignias armour
  • Ancient Hero's set (level 80, new organisation): Arena Conqueror set (level 70 one)
  • Ancient (name)'s set (level 80, 100p Aetherforging): More crap version of the Crucible/Courage Insignias armour
  • Ancient Apollon's set (level 80, CoE): Apollon's set.
  • Ancient Guardian Daeva's set (level 80): Level 65 Officer set (white and pinkish for Asmos/blueish for Elyos, you know, Custodian, Curator, Warden, Shepherd, Ambassador, etc.)
  • Ancient Protector Daeva's set (level 80): Level 65 Abyss set (Unicorn one; Eclipse, Evangale, etc.)

Purple Grade ("Legendary", for now):

  • Legendary Beshmundir set (level 55): Stormwing set
  • Legendary Dark Void set (level 80, presumably from BoS): Harvester's set
  • Legendary (name)'s set (level 80, 200p Aetherforging): Crap version of the Crucible/Courage Insignias armour
  • Brilliant Guard set (level 80): Black Beritra (referring to the stuff from ID in the old days)

Orange Grade ("Ultimate", for now):

  • Ultimate (name)'s set (level 80, 300p Aetherforging): The highest tier of Crucible Insignias armour (the white/snow one)
  • Ultimate Guardian Daeva's set (level 80): Level 65 Abyss Rank 1 mythic set
  • Ultimate Defender Daeva's set (level 80): Governor set

--------

Misc sets that are still be around, but as skins/stat-less stuff (maybe):

  • Starter sets
  • Deft Counsel set
  • Betrayer/Malefic set
  • Frostforged set
  • Hyperion/Modor set
  • Brazen Bulwark/Aegis
  • Kroban set (HYYYYPE!)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Bryos-DN said:

By the way, not sure if you read it or not, but I posted this in the 6.0 info thread. All the reused skins. We can probably assume any other skin (not skins, I mean "skins" as in proper gear) not on this list is permanently gone.

 

If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to have the source you found this info from - be it a korean page or tumblr or video, etc. I'm the kind of person that needs to experience something firsthand to really comprehend stuff. Having a list is pretty great though. quite helpful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bryos-DN   

I took AionPowerbook's DB, listing all the 6.0 gear. Checked one by one and compared their 3D models/preview with my skin-whoriness knowledge and put down the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Disregard-DN said:

If you're elyos, I wouldn't mind getting on on that farmfest. I'm sadly only like 100 aetherforging, but if i understand the way the drop system works, 2 more accounts in-alliance = 2 more bags with those stones in them. I'm sure there's some thing in the vast pool of aetherforging that I probably want to make.

So sorry, I am asmo or I would definitely invite you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyali-DN   
On 30.6.2018 at 4:43 AM, Disregard-DN said:

If you're elyos, I wouldn't mind getting on on that farmfest. I'm sadly only like 100 aetherforging, but if i understand the way the drop system works, 2 more accounts in-alliance = 2 more bags with those stones in them. I'm sure there's some thing in the vast pool of aetherforging that I probably want to make.

I wish we'd do that on DN-E, but sadly, there are not many people who are willing to put that kinda of effort into it. I was already looking for people who might kill those mobs for the bags, but nope... ;/ In case you find someone, I'd appreciate it if you poke me. I'd love to farm it myself too, since the prices on the broker are just crazy... </3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×