Aion 6.0 and cost to play

bep-DN

hey guys so ive recently come back and have done a little research on the upcoming changes to aion, mainly regarding the transformation things that will be sold in the cash shop.

Now i personally really dislike looking like a creature when playing so i would be wanting to purchase the item that hides the transformation. Now my question is does anyone have any sort of price estimates as to how much someone would have to pay monthly in order to play comfortably while maintaining the hide xform scroll. My main focus will be pvp and will be playing fairly often.

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but any resposne is appreciated, thank you.

16 hours ago, bep-DN said:

Now i personally really dislike looking like a creature when playing so i would be wanting to purchase the item that hides the transformation. Now my question is does anyone have any sort of price estimates as to how much someone would have to pay monthly in order to play comfortably.

I'm with you on this. I spend nearly an hour sometimes more in the character creator and take great pains financially both in game and out to get my characters to look like I want them to. So I too very much dislike having to transform into some ugly thing just to move forward. I will definitely be stocking up on the thingy/s that hides the transformation.

I also agree that a cost analysis or estimate would be nice for this and other necessities.

you can buy 100 transparency scroll peer week for 5 gold bars , 16 hours of play peer week(cheap, 1gold bar = 8.44kk in GF)

2 minutes ago, SValentina-DN said:

you can buy 100 transparency scroll peer week for 5 gold bars , 16 hours of play peer week(cheap, 1gold bar = 8.44kk in GF)

after it you need to use cash

This is a bad thing. You need to spend your money to play the same way as your opponent and also need to spend money to be yourself. This should be optional within the menu. I hope this is done optionally as in the case of (Decline Viewing Detail). The reason for my suggestion is that AION is losing its identity. The theme of the game is fading. This is not good. Please NCS! Think about it.

Archived