Forums

Aion October Preview

Cyan

5 minutes ago, Xenagear-DN said:

For the power up event why not replace the tempering solutions with the transcendent tempering solution on the BCM to give us a better chance to enchant the Caeus gear, plumes and bracelets.    

Yes, lets all get free end-game gear for 6.2 before 6.2 is even out so that we have literally nothing to work on in the expansion, making it the best expansion ever.

9 hours ago, Unbeatable-KT said:

Yes, lets all get free end-game gear for 6.2 before 6.2 is even out so that we have literally nothing to work on in the expansion, making it the best expansion ever.

I wouldn't consider it end gear more like starter gear because it would be ancient armor and would put almost everyone on equal ground.  As we know our servers are filled with big baller's who are spending money to plus 20/25 the free master harvest gear because that doesn't break.  NC should of just started everyone with ancient gear on various level enchantments instead of giving people more of the new gear. 

Personally I wouldn't mind the ancient gear until I craft the new armor.   As for me I may spend a little money here but have been playing aion since day 1 and earning gear is not a problem, the real problem is when people have way better gear and don't want to play with people with starter gear making it harder to team for instances.  And yes we could be carried but what fun is that.  

17 minutes ago, Xenagear-DN said:

I wouldn't consider it end gear more like starter gear because it would be ancient armor and would put almost everyone on equal ground.  As we know our servers are filled with big baller's who are spending money to plus 20/25 the free master harvest gear because that doesn't break.  NC should of just started everyone with ancient gear on various level enchantments instead of giving people more of the new gear. 

Personally I wouldn't mind the ancient gear until I craft the new armor.   As for me I may spend a little money here but have been playing aion since day 1 and earning gear is not a problem, the real problem is when people have way better gear and don't want to play with people with starter gear making it harder to team for instances.  And yes we could be carried but what fun is that.  

Most of the time I don't agree with @Unbeatable-KT but this time I do... basically, if this is done, there will be 70% of ppl running in ultimate gear. Is it what you really want? 

It may seem like a good idea but it is not as it kills f2p player base, new players and only whales will remain.. or ppl who farm 24/7/365 too. 

To the part I highlighted - it will end up exactly like that with the transcendent tempering solutions if they appear on the BCM. 

To sum up, you're giving Ultimate gear to ppl who have $$/loads of kinah/can farm 24/7/365... Now count how many players will remain if this is done.

1 hour ago, Magistone-KT said:

Most of the time I don't agree with @Unbeatable-KT but this time I do... basically, if this is done, there will be 70% of ppl running in ultimate gear. Is it what you really want? 

It may seem like a good idea but it is not as it kills f2p player base, new players and only whales will remain.. or ppl who farm 24/7/365 too. 

To the part I highlighted - it will end up exactly like that with the transcendent tempering solutions if they appear on the BCM. 

To sum up, you're giving Ultimate gear to ppl who have $$/loads of kinah/can farm 24/7/365... Now count how many players will remain if this is done.

Both of you are actually correct.  At first I didn't think the exchange tables gave any ultimate gear but after a careful review grey wolf accessories, plumes, bracelets, and executioner ceaus gear do give it if maxed, so I am in agreement of not giving us transcendent tempering solutions on the BCM.  Guess I will just craft mine :) 

• Cyan unpinned this topic

Archived